1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom June MD: 'Coquina- Eternal Destiny' discussion.

Jun 14, 2010

1. Thank you!

2. You know what's strange... is at first I thought oh dear, and I was a bit disappointed to see yet more hooves. Then about five minutes later I realized I adored her. >_>; She has the sweetest little face, and what's more, I retract my statement about liking her better in tan. She is a complete sweetheart in NS. She's the first hoofy doll I have truly felt for... XD If her pricetag weren't just about the size of my entire wealth at this particular moment I might have thought about getting her. X3

3. UHM..maybe just beacuse hooves are the same as Amber but in the three pieces style?

WEEE you're welcome X3

4. Don't know if anyone else asked this before, or if anyone knows, but is her bust the same as Breccia's or just a normal SG bust?

5. I really think she has the normal bust. Breccia's shape is really different if you compare them closely, and there's no note saying she has the big bust body...
      Personally, I like normal the most, I prefer them more "natural" as it is. :3

And the more I look at her, the more I love her! Her face is adorable. I've caved and ordered her, and can't wait. ;-;<3

6. Too similiar to the Amber's one..i think...

Rivon i think that Abel is right about the bust..if she have the special bust for sure would appear an advertising on teaser from soom,imo.

7. Thanks! ^^ I was hoping it was the normal bust, even though Breccia's looks very natural for its size. Coquina is now becoming my obsession xD I must have her!

8. In NS her face reminds me of Yrie's face. A lot.

9. She's soo very cute, alas I must pass on her b/c my wallet is full of moths after purchasing my Beryl (Love me or Die)...

10. Sadly, i must pass on her too even though she's adorable...i just bought my Cuprit and finished paying off my Grit :D

11. Argh!! Why must Soom do this to me!!
      At first, I was so in love with the Bronze Coquina when the teaser was released but when detailed pictures came up,
      I found myself more in love with the Normal Skin Coquina.

Now I'm completely torn. I want her but to be realistic, I have too many dolls coming in and it would be an overkill for me T^T

12. Yep she's adorable in NS skin..think seriously to get her then.

Joint in WR for beryl com'on plz T_____T
      WEEE congrats for cuprit Dear <3
      I'm really sorry to hear that you're forced to put you feet on the ground,i love to dream on on buying dolls X3

13. I've ordered her in NS just today, but i'm lead a split as i'm willing to atke jst hooves and buffalo horns and masck, i'm such mad about the fanatsy parts!BTW i like her much more in NS then in bronze, don't know why..

14. When Yrie came out I wanted her for her sweet face but not as a tiny. Anyone else who wanted a big Yrie take a look, their faces are so similar:

[​IMG]

15. I felt the same way, I LOVED her face but wished it was on a larger doll. I can see the similarities between Yrie and Coquina, although I'd still love an adult Yrie doll SO much.

16. I can't wait to see owner pictures of Conquina with a blond wig, but if I do end up wanting her I'll have to wait till she is on the MP.

17. Thank you $abbatha my friend :D Can't wait until your Coquina arrives so i can see pics of her!!!

18. I fell for the wig actually X3

19. You bet, i take tones of pics when she'll arrive!

20. I'd really love to get her, but my heart lept at the chance of another Beryl....so I got her instead. It's funny how she started off not very appealing at all to me and now I think of her quite a bit. I believe she will be a very versatile mold.

Congrats to all the waiting owners!:)