1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom June MD: 'Coquina- Eternal Destiny' discussion.

Jun 14, 2010

1. Well, Soom have been a bit unpredictable altogether lately, but I would guess, since she was first up on Sunday, that we won't see any more of her before Wednesday or even Thursday. Fingers crossed it will be earlier though!

2. I am waiting for Soom to make 'the one' that I can't pass on, and they seem to be inching their way there. Her face is just so unusual. Very boyish whereas their other females have all had a very ethereal air, this one seems more...real. She looks very tomboyish (and as someone else said) quirky. She looks very intelligent and playful, compared to most of the female ones being very beautiful or haughty looking.

3. Ditto to this. I actually prefer smaller breasts. No one seems to like them except on kids, but I think smaller boobs look gorgeous on adults!

Anyway, I'm not a fan at all of the face. It's a bit too different from the usual style for me. But I do like how SOOM is trying out these new(er) styles! It makes them more unpredictable, and more likely to lure people in!

4. Ditto this. I agree with you. ^^ They do resemble Rosette girls.

90 days. ^^;;

5. To me it looks like there's a good chance she has the larger bust body.
      You can kind of see cleavage...and with the regular SG bust you can't.
      Smaller bust is nice too, dolls need variety. *shrugs* I wonder if she's
      related to Chalco. Happily I'm not feeling her @ all....her nose is just
      awkward, she has NO chin which makes her neck really overwhelming
      and that outfit is so blah. But it's nice that Soom has finally made a tan girl
      again after so long. :lol:

6. I like her because she is a bit androgynous in the face and hands thus far.

7. If she's tan, I'm doomed. Utterly doomed. I've been waiting on a tan super gem female for ages.

Loving that face! I find her incredibly girly and youthful, actually, though I'm probably just projecting based on what I'd do with one. XD I can't get a clear idea of what that bust will be like, but I want it to be either a new tiny one or big like Breccia's. I don't really care what her non-human parts are, but I hope it's something weird like Bix's crab claw. :D

8. Wow, what a depart from the norm for Soom! She kinda lacks that stunning 'model beauty', but I"m not really seeing the anime look so much as the very-young-girl look.

9. And on the subject of scales, is it just me or is the blushing on her chest odd...? Almost looks like a pattern, but might be the resolution of my laptop screen...

10. I thought it looked wet, for the water theme..

11. for over $500, you can do a 90 day layaway standard through the website; that's 4 payments 30 days apart. I'm not sure if they're still taking requests for longer layaways (6 months). They might be. :)

and thank you - I also see nothing wrong with small bust and the current body. There are all sorts out there and I love that companies offer us choices and variety. :aheartbea

12. Anyone see something similiar to Pricess Namina from Prince of Persia?
      Also she remember to me the Madonna's video Frozen,unless she was raven,with wthish skin and wrapped in a black dress from Galliano.

13. Don't you dare get me excited like that!!! :D
      Large bust bodyyyyyyyyyy! xD

Though with more thought, I don't think I'd be against a smaller bust body if the ENTIRE body was smaller.
      Right now the Super Gems are quite curvy and have HUGE thighs. The larger breast piece suited them SO well as a result.
      Smaller bust on that body would just be bad in my opinion.
      But a really thin twiggy doll might be really interesting!

14. When are they going to release the rest of the pictures!! I am so curious to see the rest of her!

15. I'm throwing out my guess here: She's a frog. Wouldn't that be exciting?

16. A frog!! That would be SO BIZARRE xDDD
      I think I'd like it though!

Right now everything hinges on her fantasy parts I think.
      And seeing the head from other angles too to see if I love it or hate it!
      If she's another hooved type I would guess I'm not going to go for her as I don't need more hooves.
      I'd only go for more hooves if they went with a fantasy resin colour!
      If she's something new and exciting, I might be doomed xD

17. Well, I was staring at her fingers and wondering why they weren't blushed... then I started wondering if I was seeing little balls on the ends of them. I don't really think so, but frog would be kinda cool. 8D

18. leXis, I would *love* a frog doll. I don't think she is, but a gal can dream..
      People have been sensing Chalco with this one, what if she's a water buffalo? Or an otter? Or a grindylow? Or a tortoise?
      We've been given two clues: A skull, and long nimble fingers.. Naga is a possibility, but then they'll have to do something to set the snake bits apart from a regular snake.
      A kelpie would be cool, but I don't think Soom can get away with more hooves, especially not if this is the water element where there are so many other directions you could go into.

Edit: contradictory much? Oi..

19. I know, I think small bust and wide hips is a nice combo, we need some variety in bodies

20. That skull could be a frog's skull! We might be looking at the back of it. Or a reptile's skull.