1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Legend Collection: Tremo - Fire Bird

May 7, 2012

1. Nope, I'm actually rather like them myself. <3

It's the possible resin+feather combo that's throwing me off a bit. Guess we'll wait and see.

2. xD I love how there are so many of us that are sitting on that fence of want to love-want not to love all because of finances! Our poor wallets and bank accounts.

I would assume he'd come with human arms, though. I wouldn't really make sense not to, especially if Galena came with them. Not only that, but look at the gals in the free choice event - Vesuvia and Topaz unexpectedly came with regular and high heel feet as well as their fantasy parts. SOOM is pretty good about that.

3. I love his face ._____. NUUUUUUUUUU

4. I am thrilled to see an all new guy again! He looks like he will be perfect for a character, too. I am curious to see the full effect of those wings!

5. hey yall,which deity is he? There was a list somewhere,I cant find it. Of what deity's they are planning and in which order? I am waiting for the deity of the woods and the night..I hope they are girls with fantasy parts.

6. [TABLE]
      [TR]
      [TD]January 2012[/TD]
      [TD]Deity of Wisdom[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]March 2012[/TD]
      [TD]Deity of the undergrounds[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]May 2012[/TD]
      [TD]Forest Deity[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]July 2012[/TD]
      [TD]Falcon Deity[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]September 2012[/TD]
      [TD]Deity of Night[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]November 2012[/TD]
      [TD]Deity of the East[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

From SOOM page. Though the dates are a bit off.

7. Thanks so much!! So..firebird is the deity of the undergrounds??I dont get it..birds fly..so like thats in the sky..LOL I dont know what am I missing?

8. Yeah i don't think he is the deity of the undergrounds XD.

Or maybe they thought in a Phoenix? I mean, it's a bird that rebirths so... I don't know, I can't make it work XD

9. I love the idea of a phoenix..and he is a beautiful doll..but I still dont see the connection to undergrounds..LOL not that it matters.:)

Do we know for sure that the diety of the forest is going to be a girl??I wish she would be an elf or a fairy..but I doubt it..or a fawn like amber..that would be amazing..

10. You know, I will put the Birdman on layaway and then they will do a faun with Alex's head on it. Soom is just trying to kill me, I tell you.;)

11. fishcake I know the feeling! When I put Gneiss on layaway, my thoughts were 'the only thing that will kill me now is Breccia or Beryl... and they already did an SO and a FC release of Beryl so that's impossible. Also, Breccia won't happen."

How wrong I was >.<;

Also! Is it maybe possible that the feather wings are an attachment, like the other dolls feather wings? I think his upper arm is slender like Galena's more than anything- from what I can see, anyway. I don't think it would make much sense for the feathers to be permanently attached, as they are even more fragile/easily crushed than resin...

12. I know..LOL! I want a fawn with a beautiful face for the deity of the wood..or a fairy/elf girl...something fantasy and really pretty and girly..since thats pretty much the theme of my whole collection..:) Someone scary or super dark really wouldn't fit well.

13. No not at all. I about had heart failure earlier today when I saw him. That face, the ears, and the forehead things are glorious, in my eyes, and while I am not enamored of the arms at ALL I'll bet they have human options too...

Which is exactly why I just booked the flight to dad's for his 80th TODAY so I'm not tempted tooooo much. Can't spend money you can't have...

14. His outfit (the vest) looks kind of cool and he's got a nice face, but the wings are a bit too much for my tastes.

15. Basing on the neckbone he seems more a mega gem than a supergem :sweat
      I do not like him..he seems too much a male version of Galena even if the Phoenix idea is just cute.
      Maybe Phoenix is in association with undegrounds cause the phoenix rises from her own ashes?
      Right now i'm focusin onto the Ikki character from Saint Seya :drool
      http://image.forumfree.it/6/2/9/3/4/5/0/1329072159.jpg

16. I'm just waiting for the second free choice event to stab me too...I mean....Breccia. GAH. Yeah can't afford him I'm sure but I'm happy for those who can ^^;

17. If he were available in normal skin, or even white, I would probably sell an ovary to get my hands on that head. If they only sell him in the tawny/bronze tone I'll have to pass. Soom, you better offer him in only one bronze skin tone or else I will run around in circles screaming "WHHHYYYYYYY". Just sayin...

18. This is where you guys disappeared to. I went off to the shops and then you all moved. Loving the head horns and his head but not enamoured of the wings just yet. Kind of look like lobster claws with feathers at the moment. Well I hope I still don't want him when all the pics come out as I have enough big boys for now

19. He's so beautiful but I'm so poor! And I would love to own a Phoenix! T_T

20. Wow! a mega-bird? awesome!! his face is gorgeous!