1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Legend Collection: Tremo - Fire Bird

May 7, 2012

1. This.

And this. XD

Now if I like him (and I am afraid I will), I don't even know how to afford him. I think I won't. I mean, after Breccia SO, and the Teenie FC event... Soom really gives us too many possibilities to spend money lately!

And whitewolf - if they really were lobster claws, I'd be lost forever. I NEED lobster claws on a doll. Absolutely. I do.

2. Loabster could looks like the red costume in the George Michael music video Freeek! :drool
      But imo fire bird has more connection with a Phoenix,and also the few details i see of his costume,very similiar to Galana's one, makes me think of a fiery bird :sweat

3. I'd want his head if it were Super Gem sized. I LOVE his face. :drool

4. He is due to go on sale on May 9th. It is 10 a.m. in Korea on May 9th. What time do you think he will be up on the website?

5. I've also been poking the site all day today. Not because I want him,I'm quite happy with my two big supergems at the moment and promised a floating head I'd find her a (smaller) body next.

But I really want to see how those feathers attach to the wings. I'm hoping they're on some sort of sheet or whatever that can attach into the gaps in the wings. I'd love to see someone adapt that to just about any kind of wing that strikes their fancy. Or fins. His ears make me think Beta fish.

6. Cat^..^ - I do hope he goes up today, and there is no delay like there was with Gneiss - I am sooo curious.
      Syrill - yes, his face and his ears are the best part so far ^^
      Ice Mutt - I want to see the wings too! And also which other features he has. And if he is a Megagem or not. And, and and and...

7. So it's early afternoon and no release? They often chuck their dolls up last thing and brace themselves to deal with the fallout/crazy fans in the morning yes?

8. Options are up :) no prices or pictures as yet though

9. *lol* "quick.. quick, it's up! Run awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"

10. Eh, still nothing but options prices. Can have him in brown tan or normal.
      And he seems to be in new body type? So he can still be Super Gem size, then.

11. New body? About time! And damn, he's available in NS. I may be sunk.

12. Your wait is over. He's up now. My first impression - not for me

13. I like HIM, and his bird-like legs... But that is it! x'D Those wings! ahaha they are funny :'3 and why should one buy them without the feathers??

14. While I like the feet, my boyfriend's first response was "I've seen those feet at Yumcha" :sweat hell's bells....

15. He's pretty but What is up with those wings??
      When I saw thé first pic I instantly thought "eww". They look like worms or weird raw saussages xP

16. I don't understand what the "simple" and "extra pose" distinctions are, under the skin and body type option. :?

17. Kiyakotari, this options were just the same by new female body.
      I hope, they show the new male body soon.

18. it's like the mobility joint on iplehouse :)

and I just realised his scary toes are articulated! omg I've been waiting for that!

19. I thought the same thing, they look SO unnatural in that photo. I hope we see proper photos of the new Super Gem male body soon. I'm excited for future female releases, I was hoping Soom would make fantasy parts to go with the new body, but I wasn't sure. Does this mean those with the older Super Gem body can't use them? I think the knees are different?

20. I think Tremo is an interesting experiment-

I like the feathers, but it's the transition of the resin portion of the wings - and how strange and crab leg-like they are without the crests - that makes them look weird. It would have been better to try and sculpt them to look a little more like feathers, perhaps, than the sort of flame ripples. Not only that, but I feel like the "natural" arc of how the wings look with his arms down is very awkward.

I like the rest of his fantasy parts, love the sculpt and his outfit though~ Especially in the brown tan. Also very happy to see he's a new body sculpt, can't wait until they do a showcase on it so we can see.