1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Little Gem Monthly Mini Doll discussion (part 7)

Dec 7, 2017

1. Oh, my! Soom rereleased Shale and Adamelli.... with an open eyed fantasy head!

I'm trying to save money to go on a vacation this year, but... oh wow. She's tempting.

2. I really want a boy in grey. So gorgeous! Also loving the face up this round.

And here's some Ashe, since I haven't shared him in a while!
      [​IMG]

3. The one sad thing is... I like those wigs! And yet, Soom does not sell wigs anymore. I have no idea where I might find wigs like that if I end up getting an Adamelli from this order, and that annoys me greatly.

4. @Layn That's a good point actually! I do like the boy's wig a lot. I think I've seen some vaguely similar wigs on Leekeworld for both the girl and the boy - Leeke's lavender rose looks kinda like the boy's hair color. The girls wig kinda reminds me of this, this and this. I spend way too much time looking at wigs, though, haha.

5. Wow! Thanks so much for the info! I thought about it, but I was not exactly sure. Especially about the color, huh :sweat

6. Guess who are finally back from getting their faces done? (Thanks so much to tjkardynal for doing an amazing job!)

[​IMG]

I wish I had a better picture, but the lighting sucks in my apartment at night, haha! I need to take some daytime pics soon. Also, this isn't going to be Niko's permanent wig, his is currently stuck in a sorting facility somewhere, but he needed hair and the blue wig was available!

7. A current update for my SOOM crew! Kristophe (the lovely Ray/Luna boy in tawny) is the newest addition to my crew, who just arrived a few days ago from another lovely user here!

[​IMG]

Also, I am quite cross at SOOM at the moment. They had me send back my Erland skeleton arms since the S-hook didn't fit in the arm holes, and after waiting for them to be fixed and sent back, they're still not fitting. I wrote back to ask them what I should do next.

Edit: Apparently SOOM forgot to send me the smaller S-hooks that are meant for the bone arms. So those are on the way from them now.

#147 Magnus Vale, Feb 21, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    8. Love your face up! It's adorable!

9. @Kavarr Oh, I missed your boy before! Serin/Rico make such lovely boys, love the color scheme on yours! <3

I'm glad to announce that Nikko's correct S-Hooks arrived from SOOM today, so now he can look suitably spooky. :3

[​IMG]

10. Looks like Soom is going to be releasing Mylo and Teschen for three days.

Anyone know if they will be offering the clothing separately? If they don’t I’ll be frantically looking for a split partner for the Mylo set.

11. wow, thanks for the heads up! I've been wanting to have a Teschen for a long time, and it looks like they'll include the heart hands from the Koori/Yuki release (based on the pics). I just hope that it'll also come with human legs too.

12. am definitely ordering a Mylo/Teschen in blue. I've wanted them since I missed their original release in 2011.
      I don't know why, but suddenly every company is after my wallet, releasing blue dolls like this. DollPam, Kinoko Juice, SOOM, they're dragging me back!
      Also, @Magnus Vale who is that cute tan skin friend in your crew?

13. @P-Aei He's a Ray/Luna boy in tawny skin! He's the newest addition to my crew, I adopted him from DoA marketplace. His name is Kristophe. In the above pic, he's borrowing my Goss/Thera boy's horns, he now has his own.
      [​IMG]

14. He’s gorgeous.

15. Aw, thanks! He's my first SOOM doll in Tawny, and I'm absolutely loving the color!
      [​IMG]

16. @Magnus Vale He's adorable!! :D I love the tawny color too!

On a random note: I just ordered a blue Mylo :'D This year has been great for dolls I've been dreaming of, and terrible on my wallet!

17. I also ordered! I got a CW Teschen, and I got an incoming Mylo head in the mail when the shipping restrictions have been cleared up. I've been waiting for this re-release for years!

18. The white is SO Cute, and honestly, kind of tempting, but then I remember I hate photographic white dolls. <D Alas.
      I can't wait to see all the Teschen/Mylos!

19. I hope everyone is keeping safe in these horrible times. Take care of yourselves and let's keep the sharing alive.