1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom March MD Amphibel - Vala of Light

Mar 11, 2011

1. She looks promising from the concept. Now I need to have a better look on her face. At the moment it doesn't look like I will like it. But well- maybe in a different angle she looks better. I really love the angel wings and the costume, which will definetly be something for one of my characters. So let's wait if there is a new attack on my wallet. Guess she will be on sale on monday or what do you think?

@LotR
      I stumpled over her name the first second I saw it. *grin*

2. Wow, I love her face! I love the cute kitten-curl mouth ^^ And her outfit is to die for--just like something out of World of Warcraft (my major dolly obsession right now.) I might be the only one not really into the wings though--I'm pretty sure because of the weight they will be weirdly small like Nephelin's. I wonder if the Light&Dark is just the overall theme, like next month we'll get the SG male and he'll be a big dark angel? Or tinies or whatever. Somehow I doubt very much that we'll see a lot of black resin, or "dark" themed female SG dolls.

I don't know if I'll buy her since she doesn't fit my characters but I might try to snag the outfit if the rest of it is just as awesome as the top part--sometimes they throw me through a loop and have awesome bodices and hokey skirts (like Cuprit Wish Upon the North Wind's outfit--super cool cloak and corset and then, velvet hotpants?! That was Lollers.)

3. She's stunning! I'm not usually a fan of soom girls but something about her face is so enchanting

4. YES! I was thinking the same thing! Especially if you mod the female body, instead of getting a male body. Really loving her face. <3

Am I the only one who thinks the wings are a little strange? They seem almost simple compared to the jointing of Galena's wings.

5. Oh woooow...I actually like her wing ears...I hate wing ears so this is a first for me. I love everything about her so far. Typical really since I haven't the money
      again ¬_¬

6. So this angel woman is not Sueve and Tuffs mom. Didn't she have a different name? Which means there still might be another angel eventually?

7. I don't think the relationships established in other dolls background story wind up being useful to predict future dolls :sweat There have been lots of parents and consorts and such listed in most of the MD's back stories and I don't think Soom ever released a single one, unless it was back to back like some of the earlier MDs.

8. She's pretty but I am really disappointed that they din't do a tiny yet! Maybe they will in a week or so. I'll be waiting for that.

9. And curse Soom for coming out with a doll I might 'need' just when I need to get my car fixed. *cries*

Anneke; It was just a thought since on Sueve/Tuff it mentioned that Euclase was their dad and named someone as the mom. It doesn't really matter to me either way. She's still very pretty.

10. Oh yes! I think that definitely makes total sense! Maybe one day we'll see all the consorts and parents come out of Soom's lineup :D I think even if she doesn't have the same name, she sure looks like she can be their mom :) Even without the serephim parts she has that same kitten mouth!

I wonder if she'll have regular feet like they did as well?

11. ... disappointed... don't recognize soom style in her... the more MD appear, the less I love them... really miss some mold with soul like Beryl or Vesuvia

12. I'm guessing they will. For Sueve/Tuff, the winged head and wings were the fantasy part so no feet. I'm glad as I really don't like hooves. If they added hooves to this girl on top of the wings and winged head (assuming there will also be a human head) that will probably add a good amount to the price.

13. but they could always make the hooves optional like they did with Shoshon so that might cut down on the price for people who don't want them (and for those of us who love them can have a pegasus girl ^-^)

*this is assuming they even do any hooves of course*

14. According to the Tuff/Sueve page they're the product of Euclase and Sapphire, a white crow. So the name is off. However, 1) Amphibel is a white winged critter and 2) there seems to be a bit of her in Tuff/Sueve.

15. I don't think I'm in any danger of ordering this doll. She is beautiful but too much of a hybrid between Cass and Cuprit in my modest opinion - it would appear I'm not the only one to think so either. :roll:

Personally, I was hoping in more of an earthy face sculpt, like Amber or Ivory, but then again it's a good thing we don't all like the same dolls.:lol:

16. Oh god. *sobbing forever* She's so beautiful. Nephelin was the last time I was this amazed by SOOM. Someday, SOOM! SOMEDAAAAYYYY. ):<

17. She's gorgeous ! She has that Nephelin vibe but with better wings <3 I can't wait to see the full pictures , I think she'll be coming home. ^__^

18. oh goodness, I hope for my bank accounts' sake that she is only an angel... and doesnt have a centaur body as well xD
      though tbh this wasnt my first reaction, but the way the picutre has been cut seems a little abrupt to me if shes only got a human lower body *crosses fingers* thats just my speculation though, obviously. So far i prefer Nephelin <3

19. The only part of this doll I'm liking so far is the outfit. /sigh And here I was kind of hoping to be wow-ed by the March monthly. Oh well.

I really don't like her face, though maybe it's just the angle of the photo. I'll have to wait for more pictures before I make a decision.

20. Omg... I just drew her!!! XD and found a name for her! D: because of a need for a new computer i can't afford her T__T oh well... Ill figure something out i guess... Just gotta see the price ;)

She will be Insomnia Angel of the Moon.

Nephelin just got deleted from my wishlist x'D