1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom March MD Amphibel - Vala of Light

Mar 11, 2011

1. Holding my breath for her release! o.o

2. They can't hold her for so long D: March is almost over!! x'D We need time to stare at her and find ways to get her! XD

3. Second this totally, Marha! ^__^ I need her...and have to figure out how to get her home! O__O

4. I need a price! x'D So I can figure out layaway...
      I think I will get her blank + cloth :P
      I really love the wig so far, but my eksperience wig soom wigs isn't too good, so I think I can find something simelar in better quality X3

Oh I hope she isn't too expensive... :3

5. Sorry for double post...

Oh noes! D: It's four minutes after Sooms workhours! T__T No dollie for us today...
      Oh well... Maybe tomorrow then Q__Q

6. Oh dear... I REALLY want the winged head and possibly the wings, but what with all the layaways going on, I might not be able to join any splits >.<

7. I've always thought SDs were a bit too big for me, but if she turns out to be really amazing, I may have to make an exception. So far, I'm really impressed with how she looks - the outfit and wings especially, but I want to see more of her face.

8. She is up for sale! <3

Edit: @Rivon: ^.^

I'm not sure about her. She is lovely, but I don't know if I need her. <.<

9. She's up for sale now ^^

Edit: Haha looks like I was beaten to it xD

10. she's very beautiful and i'm completely in love with those wings but her face is just not doing it for me :/ the more i look at her the more she does remind me of the feeple chloe (the lips mostly) she's so pretty but she just isn't a have to have doll its unfortunate but i think i'm going to have to pass on this one although i might join a split for that outfit it is very lovely ^-^ its also too bad that they didn't give us a skin choice with her

11. I like her face, but I wish the human ears were part of the head mold and the wing ears fitted over them somehow. I absolutely adore the outfit and shoes! Wow.

12. I was thinking the same thing - this bothers me a slight bit, too. She's lovely all around otherwise, but I'll need to debate on if I really want a larger size doll in my family + if the ear thing will bug me too much!

13. Holy crrrap she is gorgeous! Been looking forward to the next MD girl for months hoping I'd like her, it feels like it's been forever what with the two Mega Gem guys. I wish her ordering period ran into April though, if I order her it'll be a layaway at the last minute, which gives me time to think about it, right now though I am smitten! The outfit alone is spectacular. I love Tuff and Sueve, and she's like a big epic version haha.

14. SHE IS?! -Runs!-

Edit: Mother of God, I'm sold.

I hate you, Soom... T_T

15. She's LOVELY! D: But there is something about her that makes me doubt....
      I LOVE the cloth... But too expensive x'D

Hmmphm.... Should I buy or should I wait and get one second hand?? ... D: I dunno!!

16. Resistance fail. She shall be mine... or at least, her head... hopefully xD

17. She is very beautiful, although I'd prefer a white skin option. Nevertheless she is beautiful and I fear I need to bring her home, as I want dress and wings ;). I still have one normal skin girl left in my plans, and she fits perfectly into this character, Narcissa, but well.... I wanted to concentrate on the vampires concept and not on the Harry Potter ideas ;). But it's normal. Seems Soom will always release what I'm looking for, but not in the time I'd like them to be released ^^.
      When I order it will be at the very end of the order period- luckily she is available until 31st of March.
      And I don't like the ear solution.

Does anyone know if the 1000$ amount for 5 month layaway could be including shipping? I'd prefer a 5 month layaway, but with wig, eyes, clothes and shoes she costs less than 1000$.

18. Anyone else notice that she has completely different hands than than normal SG's? I am a huge hand fan, and I gotta admit I typically find Super Gem hands mannish and ungraceful... Those new hands though-- makes me love literally EVERYTHING about her aside from her face... I actually like the removable ears too, and is that a large bust body???

I wanted to snag the outfit but it doesnt look like my normal Super Gems will fill it. Or is that just the fitted design making her look bustier than normal?

19. I'm sure she would fit gorgeous for a character I plan...
      a northern Valkyrie with a scar on her face...but beautiful. ^^
      I don't like the faceup that much...I might look for a faceup artist... <.<
      Uh! The outfit is gorgoeus but as mentioned before a bit expensive.

Edit: @Anneke: Yes, her hands are new. Very lovely hands! <3

20. I'm going crazy here, I can't load the pictures! xD I managed to load the first one of her face but nothing beyond that.