1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom March MD Amphibel - Vala of Light

Mar 11, 2011

1. I think I'm about to get Soom'd for the first time ¬_¬ I'm in love with this doll XD *goes through stuff to find things she can sell*

2. She's so beautiful I could cry T_T I need her... I do T_T

3. Just stating my opinion here ^^

When I first saw her teaser photo I was totally SOOMed, but since SOOM put up the photos of her face at different angles, I think I'll have to pass. I love her wings and all but the face and hands where to... mean ish. The nose on the face seemed like Pel's (no offense though, their still great) a bit too "upwards" in the second photo, and she seemed mean somehow to me, her claws wanting grab me. I was thinking that she would definitely be mine, but not so much now.

That just saved my wallet though XD

4. Curse you Soom. CURSE YOU.

5. You know, now that I look at her a bit more I think she resembles Natalie Dormer (Anne Boleyn from The Tudors) so I'm starting to like her face more. I could imagine it with more raspberry lips, stronger coloring, and beautiful dark brown hair with loose curls. And some coppery eyes--yes, she's definitely looking prettier in my imagination now ^^

Also, I think she does have a larger breast than the usual Super Gems--do you see the long post you put in her torso for the wings? Looks like they go pretty deep, making it so that she would HAVE to have larger boobies to make room on her insides for them.

Wish they would hurry up and post nude photos!

6. I have the same impression, her breasts seems quite big. I first feared she has the Breccia breasts, which I don't like.

7. Yes her breast do look like they are bigger ;) ... (Just tried a really tight shirt on my Amber, but I cant get the same siluette)

Whiskery - I see what you mean about her looking mean...

Sigh, I think I'm gonna wait and see what the future brings... Oh man I was just so excited D: .... Off to buy a SpiritDoll Rouge instead... XD

8. The large breast makes me so frustrated :( the only thing I wanted for sure fron this doll was the outfit! But not if it won't fit the regular SG bust. Grrrr what a waste for me...

9. I'll have to wait til I got home tonight to see the pics cause the conection is too damm slow here at my job so my android is not able to load her page.
      So she only comes with her wings and the two sets of ears?

10. Double post, sorry!

11. I have just the same problem...

12. LOVE the outfit!!!

13. The page is a little bugged for me as well, even on my home computer. The photos arent loading off and on. The traffic on their site probably just blew up, lol...

14. I am having a tough time with this girl. I think she is gorgeous, but she isn't -quite- what I was expecting. That being said, I am going to slap myself if I pass on her and later see owner pictures in which she is even more beautiful. I've had this happen twice now (Nephelin and Coquina). On the one hand, she will re-sell well...but I don't really buy dolls for resale value. ARGH! Dilemmas!

15. Yep, no extra head or anything :)

16. Maybe they need counterbalance for the wings? hahaha

17. On another note I am miffed that I cant buy the wings casue frankly how would I put them on another doll? I refuse to mutilate any of mine ;S. But the wings are so beautiful and would be perfect for one of the characters. Im a sad panda :(.

18. Well... She is going to be my first "big" doll. I am not totally in love with her nose, but I keep going back to the website to look at her and each time I think she is cuter. And I love the photos of all the other angles of her face, just not the one where she is looing up a bit.... so I ordered her... my first dolly that is over 1k... HELP!!! LOL

19. Britt7399, I am so jealous of you right now, you don't even know! xD Congratulations though :D

Neffy, same here! I wanted her wings too but how on earth would they go on any other doll? -Sigh-

On another note... I am so eagerly awaiting a split, it's really rather sad xD

20. Oh noooooes. She is lovely. I was wishing and hoping and praying there would be a winged head and a human head so I could join a split. I think it will be rather difficult to snag her head in a split now. I guess we will see. Just when I think I have this company figured out they do this nonsense with her ears.