1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom MD Arkose ~ Morivala of Death Discussion Thread

Dec 6, 2011

1. I can't wait to see more pictures of him, so far I'm not grabbed by him, but the parts look promising.

2. Oh gosh... if he comes with a scythe, I might actually be Soomed! O.o *prays he isn't a mega-gem... although it seems sort of unlikely*

3. I guess he will be probably a super gem,cause the last MD male was phonolous that was mega gem size,so probably this one will be a super gem.

4. If he is a Super Gem, then I will be safe, because the character I could use him for has to be shelled in a Mega Gem body. If he is a Mega Gem, then I am afraid I could be in trouble. He would make such a great Chaos Champion with all the bones. Hmmm. But I don't even know if I want him to be a Mega Gem or a Super Gem, because I am a bit tempted to cut down a bit on my expenses this month so that I could buy the first Deity of the Legend Line if I like it >.>

5. I'm really hoping for normal skin, which I don't think is too much to ask for. The character my household wants to use him for would do so much better in normal. Please, Soom! Please, please! You would make my year!

6. Love his face! It seems like a soft Euclase feel..and almost Luts like in some ways. His horns are very spiffy! I get the feeling he's probably a super gem just because he doesn't look quite anything like the other mega gems they've released so far..but..there is no way to really tell until they release him later!

Kinda hope he has hooves..we haven't had any this year aside from the Llama feets on the teenies. ;p

Also hoping for normal skin! But I'll be safer if he's white..I don't need any more white skin dolls.

7. that guy... I have good feeling about it! which is bad xD;; I can't afford him but it looks like he's gonna be awesome!
      about 3hours before his release ;)

8. Really? I would have thought it would be in the afternoon when they'd actually release it, or was there a time listed that I missed because I'm blind?

9. Okay.. so I just had a look again and I'm blind :sweat *ahem* never mind...

10. xDDD

they tend to be late though.
      I stalked their last 3 release and it can take up to an hour after 9:00 <.<

11. So we're all just going to sit around here and hold the forums hostage while we wait? *lol*

12. Pretty much :D yay for having the day off work and being able to look at his release on a screen bigger than my phone for once xD

13. *lol* that would help a lot I'm sure, I am grateful I have a fairly liberal workplace that gives me full internet access

14. Hmm.. they're fidgeting with something.. his picture is gone and they're adding options

15. Pictures are up :D

16. Okay.. so I'm going to say it.. not a fan of the violet, but I reckon he'd make a smoking girl! Going to keep oogling at the piccies :)

17. I... really like him.

You're right about the violet skin being a weird choice, lioness perhaps they just didn't want to go with the same old grey, but I think he is stunning in white. Now we all know that is saying a lot since there are about two boy dolls in existence that I actually like.

18. That is saying a lot! And I agree, the cream white is a really nice colour - and I'm even a little glad they didn't give him hooves, but it does make me lol that everything is "of death" XD

"face up... OF DEATH!!"
      "shiny robes... OF DEATH!!"

19. LIGHT VIOLEEEEEEEEET!!!!
      I think my Migma wants a brother ;)

20. Wow, I really, REALLY like him! Both his face AND his fantasy parts. I was kind of hoping for grey over light violet, but ah well. And darn you Soom, you used a Euclase-like faceup! Curse you! Too bad he is WAAAAY out of my budget right now. Stupid tuition. T_T

Also, looks like I'm not the only one who thinks he would make a fabulous girl. :3