1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom MD Arkose ~ Morivala of Death Discussion Thread

Dec 6, 2011

1. I like mainly the wings and horns... the special feet are just..uhm..don't know..i like it but not to the point that i need to buy :sweat

2. Now THAT is a fantastic idea!

3. He is not what I thought he would be... But he sooo much and way better! D: I love him! ... He is a very good last MD from them... Really epic...

4. UHm..his face reminds me so much Hyperon...

5. Well, I'm off to ask Soom for pics of him blank... :sweat

6. I'm not thinking of buying him, but he's really pretty. He has those piercing feline eyes and thoughtful lips. He looks like he has a lot of expressions too; everything from kind and sensitive, to petty and manipulative, to stone-cold badass.

I like his wing design a lot, even though it looks like there's a monster spider springing out of his back... or maybe I like it because it looks like a monster spider is springing out of his back.

7. I like him,but as most as the MDs of this year i'm much more interested in his special pieces rather than him in full...

8. I admit, it may be the monitor I'm viewing this one, but does he look like he has a bit of eye puffiness/shadows?

It reminds me of my little puffy eyed Cherry *lol* but then that's me projecting :sweat

9. I'm with you, $abbatha - aside from a few pics where he's especially pretty, I'm much more interested in his parts.

(...That sounds terrible, doesn't it?)

10. *lol* no.... not at all.... "I just want his BITS!" XD

11. I am dying here, so close soom, just make a Mega gem and give us a rehash of Monzo's gargoyle long nail hands in cream white already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need the gargoyle hands in cream white!!!!!

I already have these clawed like ones with my Chrom. I guess I'll wait longer . . .

12. He is so beautiful... But the character I had in mind for him would have to be a Mega Gem. If he just had been a Mega Gem with these parts! And this face! *sigh*

Somehow I feel I am going to regret not buying him now, because he is breathtakinlgy beautiful, but there simply is no character coming to my mind when I see all the pics. We'll see if I get a sudden inspiration till the 22nd. I just hope that IF some character is going to clame this shell, he doesn't turn up just right after the ordering period has ended (like the one for Shoshon >.<).

I will be really looking forward to see owner pics of him though! I hope many people buy him so I can see a lot of these beauties online ^^

13. Yeah, I was also hoping for Mega Gem myself. *Sighs*

14. Gorgeous! I'm going to have to try really hard not to buy him. I'm such a sucker for purple resin. Augh.

15. Awww... no scythe. :( But *dayum* that is one beautiful face! Wow. I'm seriously going to have to consider this one. His serene expression is very difficult to pass up. ^^;

16. I was hoping for a scythe too.. something a little grim reaper, but then they did that with Photon didn't they? so they probably didn't want to re-hash it

17. Not a fan for his face but I love his fantasy part, scary but also looks so cool. > <

I found hilarious that neary everythings about him called .... of death (horns of death, wings of death etc.)

18. He's so...beautiful. I can't find anything to dislike about him. :o
      That light violet skin *swoons* A perfect match for my lavender Fantasia...
      Those parts are amazing too, I think this is the first time I've ever gone as stir crazy over parts. And his eyes, I love the two toned spotted eyes of his.

19. mmm...is my idea or the expression of his face is different in white skin and violet skin?
      for me, in WS he looks more calm and serene, but in VS he looks more mischievous and seductive, I don´t know...
      Well, I like violet skin, jejeje I don't want to keep seeing photos of him, because every time, I have more desire to buy him...he is so beautiful!
      :D

I have a silly question maybe, but as I have no MD, I'm not sure...horns and wings come in blanck, if I did not order the body blushing?

20. to be honest, I don't actually know, it doesn't mention anywhere does it? We might find out once some blank head shots are available, they might be able to give you an indication - or at least someone who has ordered before sans body blushing