1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SOOM [MD/DEC] Shoshon-The First Cánë

Nov 29, 2010

1. UHM...maybe i fantasize too much ^^" you're right a mega centaur it's a bit too much...

2. The antlers look stunning and you can't even see all of them! If he's a megagem.. well that's just tasty. Lol. I'm so excited its hooves!! I gotta bust my butt and make some money, I'm seriously drowning here.. if only they had waited till January >.<

3. I know, right?! Ack!

4. My first impression of the Mega Gem body was that it was too muscular for my taste. But after seeing owner pictures, I regretted not getting Monzo. The body was actually quite gorgeous.

His face looks quite beautiful, too. Ah... Too many beautiful dolls coming out all at once!

5. I'm still stuck with the idea to awating to see next Idealian..but i must admit that this MD is damn hot!

6. maybe they push back Idealian who knew?
      I'm curious about the shape of his hooves, maybe he'll be like chalco, or the common three peaces?

7. OMG, could you imagine a centauroid mega gem? :aeyepop: His leg muscles would be huge... *drools* That being said - I don't think that we'll see it with Shoshon, but it's nice to dream. I think Shoshon will be a hooved boy, albeit a hooved boy with big meaty thighs and calves.

Btw, Penguincheese - thanks! I've loved FF8 since forever, used to write FF8 yaoi fanfic, have the MNM and all.

8. ....Shoshon is going to make me regret ordering Minette, isn't he?

9. ^^" glad to know that my fervent imagination have some appreciations...but then i think that is hightly improbable to see a mega centauroid...

OMG...magnastorm IS right..one of the mini centaur WAS tan...:aeyepop:

10. i guess all we can do is just wait.....

11. My budget says 'please, mercy, no, not that, anything but that, I'd never be able to resist'. (Not like I could either way... )

His face reminds me of Gluino's a bit, in a good way -- just not quite as gentle-looking.

12. holy crap he looks sooo amazing! he looks really intense :aheartbea

13. I'd love to see a centauroid who's not a horse, even if they were still hooved. Believe me, if they based him off, say, a Moose, moose are huuuuge and it would be totally amazing. If you ask me. :D

But I think they sort of shrank the SG bod as it was to get Epidos done, someone over in the WR posted shots of him next to a regular SG boy, and he's a couple of cm shorter for sure. So with a MG, I daresay that would be a lot to ask, he'd look a bit like a Dwarf. Easier to put some big ole regular hooves on him. And make him totally hawt. ;)

.hlp

14. I really hope thta i will not like the hooves,since i badly lusting to buy an Idealian,in the end i should be happy that the new MD comes first,so i can save on money,at least i hope so..

15. My stupid imagination is already developing a character for him. NO! stop, he's not in the doll plans so stop getting attached! :doh

16. Hmm is he the last of the mds in the collection? I saw from somewhere Soom going to stop producing this series this year :S

17. Actually, that's what I was thinking! I really hope he comes in NS too, because then I wont have to buy the whole doll lol (I already have a NS body on the way).

18. He seems to have antlers though.... which isn't a centaur thing as far as regular fantasy goes.
      But with Soom, who knows. XD

19. oh my, he's a buck!
      I do beleive he's megagem.

Wonder how his hooves will look with megagem, considering deer legs are skinny.

Cuz those dont look like moose antlers, which makes me a little sad when I think about it. I would love me some moose antlers on a moose man...

And where did you hear that rumour?? Cuz it says "The First Cánë" I don't think Soom will stop, considering the past success of MDs and current rate of releases (and re-releases).

20. I was expecting a Soom MD teaser today....but I had complete faith that
      while I might like it there wouldn't be any concern about it ruining my
      doll plans. Because A: I didn't want another boy doll. And B: I don't like the
      SG body. Me right now ~~> :...(
      He's definitely a Mega Gem, or at least that was my first thought. And how
      gorgeous is his tan???? It looks more like Aphans tan than Chalco's which
      seems really dark. Love the antlers not the outfit so much because I don't
      like fur and my dolls don't wear it, but it does seem like it fits his character.
      I would die if he had a centaur body...DIE!!!! First off he would weigh a TON
      and the cost would be pretty painful:sweat
      Love his nose so far but I'm slightly disappointed with his face up, it's just too
      soft imo, but I haven't been fond of any of Sooms face ups lately for the big
      MDs.
      Look forward to seeing the rest of his pictures.