1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SOOM [MD/DEC] Shoshon-The First Cánë

Nov 29, 2010

1. I get the feeling a few of us are gonna be crying when he does indeed end up being Mega Gem. I know there were a lot of heartaches with Monzo. And he really does looke MG to me. I hope Soom gives an option for SG, but its Soom so doubt it. XD Still I am loving everything so far.

2. He's gorgeous, and I already really like his features... I can't wait to see more photos, but I'm pretty much sold. They've really outdone themselves in the way they styled him, too.

3. Oh my gosh, I'm so with you! Stupid, stupid imagination XD

I have this thing going with Soom dolls. The ones I really love, I wait till the very last day of the ordering period to see if I can live without bringing him home.

I think a tanned Megagem centaur deer will be the soom doll to finally push me over the edge.

Lets hope for my sake he is not a centoid :)

4. It's a nice look they have produced...I cannot help thinking about the deer woman legend...then if he is anything like the below I fear for my mind:

[​IMG]

5. Mechakai - I spy Totoro in your icon!

6. OMG OMG!! Love his features and antlers.. the rest looks tempting too.
      By the look of the antlers, I don't think he will be a centauroid.
      Looks like a mega gem to me, by the way, anybody know how heavy is a mega gem?

This will be the last SG/MG from the series but there should be another 2 TG for this series before it ends.
      Soom will not stop the MD series but there will be a new series to replace this.

7. The antlers are really making me keep staring. That's not a good thing at all >_<. I thought I was safe when I got my Aphan and then I saw the bunny twins and almost fell hard.

Now this guy with antlers D:. Soom...you already have most of my money (I just bought a Rosette Doll too xD).

It's a shame that he'll likely be the last SG/MG from the MD series though. Soom really has put out a huge number of really great looking dolls (although luckily not all has been to my taste).

8. Would they really quit making the big MDs? Seems like they have to pull in a lot of money from them, why would they stop? *grumpy. likes the big dolls*

9. And I really like it! He looks like a musician, playing folk-metal!:lol:

10. He looks so much like Chalco... And I really liked Chalco once I saw owner photos... I hope I don't like him, I'm already taking advantage of the Dollshe event I don't think my wallet will like me if I get him too!

11. Shoshon will be the last big MDs from the series "Pella - World Beyond".
      But we are still short of 2 TG from the Wood and Water element, so there will be another 2 months for this series unless Soom is not going to release these babies.

They should be another new series coming up.
      So don't worry Soom will continue to release the MDs.
      The only problem is to save enough for these lovely dolls.

Now I am just hoping that Shoshon is not a tanned Megagem centaur deer like Tagi suggested.
      Can you imagine how much he is going to cost for a tanned + Megagem + centaur!!!

12. Oh man.. if he's a mega gem... I'm gonna be screwed! haha I've been wanting a tan boy for a while now... And the MG body is wonderful! ... Oh dear... haha

13. Really cool. ^^ He reminds me a bit of Chalco...Shohshon could be an older brother of him. :3
      Those antlers are gorgeous. I might buy them for one of my upcoming doll ideas if they are not
      too big. :D

14. Oh no, I am totally in love. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *cry* He's gorgeous and probably a total buffcake and just.. just.. crap >:(

15. CRAP!! I knew it T_T wanted to take advantage of the dollshe event but now? Maybe I can split the money ^^;; omg... I will never get out of those layaways. *_*

He looks fabulouse... am glad I resisted Epidos, seeing that.:aheartbea

16. :D ha I think he is Mega Gem for sure! And looks nice so far. but thanks God I do not like tan... but it all depends on face :D I like the concept and clothing. it suddenly got so cold here where I live so all that fur looks nice :DDDD

17. Gorgeous! I love the whole fullset look of him. (Unfortunately.) Just as I always thought I would. And YAY for a Mega Gem with (likely) hooves! :D I thought Chalco would work for my earth god, but in the end he seemed a little too small and young. Shoshon should be just right.

He is beautiful! I'd take him home, too. Is he yours? Is that one of Red's fairies?

18. I want to take advantage of the Dollshe event too. This is the worst(best) month everrrrrrrrr.

19. I would like to put in my vote for a Super Gem - I was looking at the shots of the Monzo and the fingers and biceps are different to what you can see of the Shoshon (you should be able to see veins in his right arm). Plus there are two SGs in my house (a Spinel and a Chalco) and the Shoshon looks exactly like them.

And anyway, if he is a centroid Gem, he will NOT be a MegaGem, because SOOM said they don't want to make a doll that would be too heavy to post. (This is why the Epidos is not properly in proportion - if he was, he would be too heavy.)

20. Wow he looks hunky! If I were into male dolls I would snatch him right up! The outfit and wig is looking very inspired from the vikings.