1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SOOM [MD/DEC] Shoshon-The First Cánë

Nov 29, 2010

1. I love His face and I hope in a beautiful Hooves...
      I think that I buy Him but I wait the others pic...
      I'm so damn curios xDDD...

(Sorry for my bad english xP)

2. I really want to buy this hotty *__* but I want to know how much I have to pay for him...

3. oh gosh.
      im soomed as always.
      he's perfect companion for chalco.
      and the clothes seems to be gorgeous.
      the price will be around like the monzo in grey skin.
      sigh.. layaway 6 months. my wallet is screaming for mercy :XD:

4. =D Wow, he's awesome looking! And I LOVE those antleers!

Those shoulders and fingers are almost definately MegaGem, from the looks of it, an awesome, very posable if heavy as hell body XD (I have Monzo).

He looks like he has a much nicer face than Monzo too! And hopefully nicer ears XDD I might even think about hunting for one of those heads to replace my Monzo's when I see more pics.

5. Am I one of the few people who is happy he's a Mega Gem? That means my Monzo can finally get some decent clothes. :)

He CAN'T be a centaur. He just...no. I haven't even bought Christmas presents yet!

6. Hm.. I got interested in a Monzo at the MP but it was gone when I wanted to ask something... If this is a MG it would really make me happy ^_^.

Idealians are also heavy as hell ^^ would be interesting to see which one is heavier.

7. XD You're not the only one. I think the MegaGem body is fantastic! I know the muscles aren't for everyone but the jointing is amazing, especially when you compare it to the SuperGem jointing.

8. Dammit I'm liking him so far and if it is the mega gem body I'm doomed.(body is very nicely done.) Plus I'm digging his Conan the barbarian vibe ;)

9. I would love another MG beefcake, I'm totally on board with yay! I asked Soom about MG clothing about 2-3 weeks ago and they said for sure they were making some soon, so hopefully they'll release some outfits or something, so my Monzo has REAL CLOTHES. I'm so in love with this antler fella's face, and his gorgeous skintone. Dangerous!

10. My Monzo isn't terribly heavy. Although if Shoshon ends up with massive, Chalco-like hooves I can see this boy being a pain to lug around.

And yes, the level of detail and jointing in the Mega Gem body is awesome! I wonder if Soom's going to add the double joints to this guy though. They've done it with all the other sizes.

11. Oh man, he already has a name now! Bad brain, baaad!

*headdesk*

Very much hoping this doesn't result in me regretting my purchase of Idrial. Thankfully she's paid off soon though...
      I'm also intrigued as to what the overall look of the mega-gem body with (presumably) hooves will be.

12. He is gorgeous, seems like he have the bronze skin color of Pangan to me. And I think he is Mega Gem too. I especially love his wig and the leather & fur clothes. So sad he is not white skin. I need a handsome guy like him for my Taki (Heliot) and he is a guy from the North in my story- but I need him white skin. :(

13. Handsome, but not interested in a heavy doll, got enough of those already. I'm safe from this one.

14. Is he a moose? The antlers look mosey to me...

15. Could he be a reindeer? In keeping with the December/Christmas theme ^_^

16. ... thank God he doesn't have a red nose, then! ;)
      Sorry, I just had to do that one. :lol:

Yep, Tanned MG body, looks promising... a Deer-God? Cernunnos-style... and why not indeed, he could be a centauroïd. But I guess that he would be cloven-hooved in that case?
      Also, I'm not sure a MG upper body would fit the centauroid body they had made so far: it looked kind of frail and more suited to a SG skinnier type.

But mmmh, the idea is appealing, though. More pics please! :D

17. Sheesh!
      Thanks to Soom and Crobidoll, collection is going to be FULL of gigantic male dolls!
      He is quite gorgeous!

Wow, the people on DOA are amazing as to how we can tell his looks from a
      small teaser photo.XD They can't hide anything from us! XD
      (and these descriptions of him are awesomely hilarious!)

You know, I've never seen the Mega Gem bodies..I think I'll go have a look.

@Bakkhios: Cernunnos doll would be cool! I'm liking that idea!

18. I'm so glad I'm really into my MSD family enought to not considering him...because he's absolutely GORGEOUS! One of the best Soom's heads I should say, It's been a long time a don't see a doll that makes me "WOW".
      The sculpt is amazing and the whole set blend toghether in a very nice way, so natural like he was always been like that (not like if someone picked a blank face and just put him toghether).
      So far what I have to say is he's breathtaken! I hope his special parts are beautiful too (and according what we can see of his antlers, they are).

Soom can really stun us when they want to. Hope they try this hard more often XD~ (but my monney account desagrees with this part of my comment)

19. He is lovely, but hearing he is likely MegaGem makes me very happy, as the Mega Gems are just to big for me I've determined. So I'm safe, hopefully.

20. He looks promising! I'm actually a little disappointed that he'll be a megagem, it's a little too big for me. And he looks more like a bronze-tan that Aphan and Coquina were; I don't like how red it is, I'd rather have a brown-tan like the Afis or the dark tan like Chalco. If he ends up being brown tan and having legs like Chalco I might be doomed.