1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SOOM [MD/DEC] Shoshon-The First Cánë

Nov 29, 2010

1. His shoulders and biceps are too beefy to be a SG XD

2. Seeing as his seam sanding is $95 vs the normal $80 for SGs, iI think it's safe to say he's an MG.

3. Interesting. That makes me wonder if he is a centaur, since I remember the normal fantasy parts ones seemed to be higher than $95 for sanding -- and then the $95 would be for the human, and a higher $ sanding item would appear later for a centaur version? Interesting, either way. Maybe we'll get more info soon.

4. That is what I am thinking too. Since sanding for Chalco (SG) is $140 and Monzo (MG) is $170..
      There is a high tendency that there are options (centaur version) for sanding like Epidos..
      Epidos default is $80 because it is a SG, Shonshon might be slightly higher because its MG??
      Just my guessing..

5. Mmmm...stag man!
      I love all the deer people Soom has put out as MDs. Antlers are just so beautiful! Shoshon looks like he has some of the best!

6. uhg, I wonder how long we'll have to wait for him to be released! It's driving me crazy and I already know I can't get him

7. Also since they are offering seam sanding and that's never offered/allowed for tan
      dolls etc. it means he'll be in CW or NS too (sorry for pointing out the obvious).
      I really shouldn't be here or looking @ his Soom page but I really like him XD

Wednesday or Thursday release?

8. I'm hoping for some white skin! ^_^ Been awhile since we had a boy in white!

9. The information looks like it's slowly trickling up now. Outfit cost and all that is listed -- looks like the skin tones will be normal or bronze. :)

10. There's always the possibility of a dual-colour release. Chalco was tan/NS and Minette/Pyrol were WS and Tan/NS, so their sanding options would have looked very odd as well (if I remember right, you could get Minette completely sanded, or Pyrol's NS half sanded).

No reason Shoshon can't follow a similar pattern and be something other than plain WS/NS :)

Edit: Beaten to the speculation by Soom themselves releasing the information :XD:

11. I'm intrigued, didn't think I'd be interested in another Soom boy and was waiting for a girl after being disappointed by Nephelin (though having said that, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that a NS Nephelin modelling the new underwear? Gurl is fiiine) but yeah his face looks lovely so far, I'm just worried it's got the same pointiness that put me off Nephelin, hope his jaw is a bit more square than the photo suggests. Really like the bronze skin and colour scheme in general though, and those antlers!! o soom :<

12. I think that might be the Special Order Onyx actually :) She is lookin so smokin hot, I actually had to go take a good, hard look at her sales page :lol:

I agree he definitely seems to have inherited Nephelin's pointy nose! But I think I see a bit of squareness to his jaws that will keep him looking pretty masculine in comparison.

13. His option prices are posted. $593.00 worth of options. I believe 'leg warmers' definately means feets of some sort. guess we'll find out tomorrow =D

14. I'm guessing the 'leg warmers" are going to be the same things the bunny bunny kids have, like Ugg boots sort of, since he's goit the whole fur-clad thing going on.

15. From the options avaible he will be realesed in NS and Bronze,so actually you can choose maybe the seam sanding for the NS option.
      From the price of body brushing and outfit clearly he will be a mega gem.

16. Buhh, kind of disappointed he's Bronze tan and not brown tan, but I saw it coming since he matched Coquina's promo images. I don't think he'll be a centaur either -- the last one was proportioned small so it was light enough to ship, I can't fathom why they would try to make a MG one if it would be too heavy.

Excited! Since the options are up today, and tonight will technically be December, I think he might just be put up tonight.

17. Oh yes! I'm hoping he'll be up at 7pm my time (9am december 1st there time). I'm really excited to see him! :D

18. Yep, 2 skin options...Bronze OR Normal. Not half half.
      If Soom releases his today that will be the quickest teaser to sale
      I've witnessed to far!! Not complaining but look at most companies
      who have teasers out for a month or more before a release. It would
      be nice if Soom realized that more people might buy their dolls if they
      "knew" what was coming...*shrugs* I'm bidding on a dream doll head
      and I can't justify another $1000+ MD. But I WANT HIM! :lol::doh

19. Mmm, bronze. The clothing price isn't bad either.
      I'm glad he isn't a centaur. That tiny horse body would NOT look good with an uber muscular MG torso on it.

20. He's certainly got the whole pagan-Christmas origins vibe to him, doesn't he? It has been quite some time since SOOM released a tan doll...