1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom [MD/FEB]: Ender Lord of Dead - discussion!

Feb 7, 2011

1. Aaaahhhhh I wanna see his face >.> I'm hoping he's not someone I want cause I'm rather broke LOL. His mask/head looks awesome, I wonder if he's gonna get any fantasy parts...

2. Is the Mega Gem body the same as the Idealian or what is the difference?

3. Uh-oh... I do think I'm in trouble... Anubis is my fav Egyptian god...

Of course, I'll have to wait to see everything--not just the teaser... but...

Help! I was trying not to buy any more dolls this year, and it's only February!!!! *_*

4. O.O i want him. please lord give me money :eusa_pray i'm hoping i dislike his face it'll push back all my dollie plans >.<

5. Part of me is hoping there's going to be something wrong with him so that I don't end up ordering him... I'm supposed to be saving for Chrom's body! But... the other part of me really wants an amazing Anubis doll. He's my favorite Egyptian god as well. :( If only I had $1k to spare....

@Hobbysue, the Mega Gem body is different from the Idealian. Not sure how to describe the differences, but you can see details of the Mega Gem body here

6. OMG!!! This is killing me! Anubis is also my most favourite egyptian God, I love him so much!! Why, Soom? Why now??!!! I'm so broke, I'm also trying to keep my promise "no more new dolls until at least March", no more free space here. But Anubis!!!!! He is the ulitimate must-have for me ever! Can't wait to see more pictures of him!!!!! Also I wished I'd never seen him...

7. Hobbysue, MegaGems are smaller, than idealians, almost everywhere:sweat.
      I so need his outfit:doh, I've never taken parts in splits before, I hope I can buy the outfit and all the accessories in the split:(, i really like what I see there:D, but do not need another doll.
      Please, help: Can I start the split topic if I only need an outfit or do I wait for somebody buying the doll to start it?:) Thank you in advance for the advice.

8. Phew another MG, that's good for my wallet!
      Though I'll be reallly interested to see what he looks like :D

9. So far, he looks really interesting. I'm not sure if I want him yet, I have to wait to see what his face looks like.

10. The moment I saw that picture on Soom's website, I was totally sold. u_u
      The fact that he seems to be a Mega Gem made the whole package so much more irresistible, cause I just adore my Monzo to bits already. I just wish they'd only release him in tan skin because that would be the only deal breaker for me, otherwise I'm so screwed cause I just simply can't afford him at this time. :...(

11. FFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! My new year's resolution was to limit myself to only one new large doll in 2011. I was kinda of thinking that I'd make Volks Cyndy that doll. I just don't have the money or space for another real big one (and Nephelin hasn't even gotten here yet). I'm also waaaaay behind on face-ups, blushing etc so I don't really have time for new dolls that aren't fullsets and a fullset Mega Gem would = $$$$. *_*

Not really sure about the Mega Gem body. To me, Anubis would look much better as a SG! Who knows, maybe this will save me! But oh how I want that mask! And an Anubis would look great with my Bastet doll (I did my EID Luna_Tamer up as Bast)! Oh well, I held off on Euclase who was essentially a Horus doll, guess I can live without Anubis too. :(

12. Ha - that's been my mantra since last autumn too! So far I've succeeded. :)

13. Aaargh, my Euclase wants him! :( But this isn't going to happen this month...now, he should be tan as I recall from Soom's twitter from before the CNY, which is another matter as well--Anubus should be black resin! Sigh, the very reason to do black resin...that would be impossible to resist in a Big Guy, but as it stands, I think I'm safe...sorta. :sweat

.hlp

14. The MG bod is meh to me, I much prefer EID's. However I can't deny that he looks very interesting indeed! Unless he has uber gorgeous must-have-or-die face which I would prolly try to hybrid with an MA if that's possible, this guy'll just be eye candy to me fingers-crossed :love:.

15. OMG... just WHOA... ::checks wallet and weeps:: my god he looks awesome! And that's just the teaser... when do they update picts again? In 3 or 4 days? Daaaaaaaamn... my jaw just hit the floor.

16. Oh! Oh! *grabby hands* I want! I want!

I missed out on the last tan MG because the face sculpt just didn't match the character I wanted him to portray, but this one will most likely be coming home if the face is as sexy as the rest of him! I actually wanted an Idealian in tan for my character, but since they seem to come out so rarely nowadays, this'll work ;)

17. Darn you Soom! Just when I had my heart set on Iple's Arvid... ;_____; I swear they know when I'm thinking of buying somewhere else and my weakness is Egyptian stuff...

18. im very curious to see if they was able to do even more nice face as shoshon. if they did, im broke .. or better, my BF wallet is!

19. the more i look at him the more i wonder if he's going to have fantasy parts or not. I'm wondering if their going to do the same thing they did with Pel and just have a mask with him in lue of the fantasy parts. I'm a big fan of the fantasy parts but i just don't see a reason for him to have any :sweat I'm thinking its just going to be the mask again ^-^ it would be really cool if they gave us a black resin option but I'm doubtful that would just be too perfect ^-^

20. Well, this one has sunk me. :( I might just end up getting the fantasy head (I hope it is a head, and not just a mask) but we'll see... I would love to have at least one MD fullset...