1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom [MD/FEB]: Ender Lord of Dead - discussion!

Feb 7, 2011

1. I agree woth you, if soom change something when pre-order runs, you ahve the right to quit the cotsume and take just the wig....

2. ohhh thanks so much forthis link dear,
      staring at those pics the Euclase nose and Ender nose looks te same shape...

3. I've heard of a lot of people e-mailing Soom with questions... does anyone know what their e-mail is, or how I can contact them?

4. no porbleme, you should sign-up on their web site
      dollsoom.com
      then put an enquire on their Q&A board, Soom will reply faslty, check back on their board in between 24h.

5. Well, our order was put in by the awesome Guide, I'm getting the tan human head!! So far I've missed or passed up all of the MDs until they came out, but I caved for this guy :D I was looking at blushing a DOT Luke tan or getting a Volks Irvin, but this mold is much more perfect for my character. I'm just wondering what the chances are of even getting his body after the fact. Anyways, I'm excited!

Thanks for the pics, He's not much different in terms of height than an SG but I'm sure he weighs some more too. Anyone have a guess or estimate on how long they might take to start shipping? ^^

6. @$avage - Awesome, thank you! I'd thought as much, but I wasn't sure.

7. The tiny mummy in those pictures made me LOL! :) Thanks for posting the link, Ereskigal! :D

I see some very strong similarities there, but the lips and eyes are slightly different in shape, I think. Both very beautiful boys, though!

*waves at Reaper*

8. I kinda got confused, but in pictures that midnightpariah and fairy house posted is Ender in Normal skin or in that brown tan skin color?

9. I believe they're both tan. midnightpariah said in the waiting room thread that the tan Ender photographs very light, but is in person much darker.

10. I am really excited to see Ender in the resin! I hope he's more dark skin. *_* But those are very lovely photos of him.

11. Thanks bunnyboo. Huh I thought I can pass him this time, but he looks so good in those pictures! man I duno what to doooooo! D: I wanna him and I am not sure at the same time. huh. I still have some time though...

12. I have found this with other tan dolls, too. My Tan Lishe photographs much lighter than she is in person- when I first got her I was shocked at how dark she was compared to the official Luts photographs! I am hoping she and Ender will look nice sitting together- I have a real soft spot for tan coloured dolls. :)

I say get him, but then I think he's a fantastic looking doll, so my opinion might not be entirely neutral. ;)

13. IMo the tanned dolls in pics often are much lighter..maybe due to the light,or flash,or maybe photoshop...

14. you're welcome glad to be handy!

15. So I haven't read all 25 pages, forgive me, but does anyone else think the blond wig looks...odd...on an Egyptian character? Should be black, IMO. The blond makes him look Nordic with that pretty face. XD

16. well maybe you're right, but hopefully the wig would be dark blond, or at least light brown, IMO if you'll go fo tan skin i suit him also blonde wig...

17. Soom do make some really interesting dolls, I love the egyptian theme they seem to keep using
      If the anubis face is a mask, I am buying one for my Euclase.

18. In fairness, he is a fantasy character and if you look at cartoons like Yu-Gi-Oh, you often see middle-eastern and arabic characters with very unusual hair colours. ;)

The blonde hair is strange, IMO, and perhaps black would be more 'authentic,' but the light brown does look very pretty with his skin tone and face-up. Not a bad choice, I think- just an unusual one. :)

Cerberus- the Anubis head is a head, not a mask. You can see it quite clearly in the new pictures at SOOM.