1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom [MD/FEB]: Ender Lord of Dead - discussion!

Feb 7, 2011

1. Definitely not a BAD choice, he is beautiful and blond hair with dark skin is always a striking combination. But yes, unusual.

2. huh Guide :) I also think he is super doll. but I have such hard time deciding! ghmmm. In soom site it is written that Chalco was also "brown tan" skin color.... I wonder if the colors match. I went to look at tan Chalcos in galleries, looks really nice... but then again, I love CW and Grey skins... not warm browns.. huh I really can't decide this time XD

3. *waves back at Guide*

Hahaha, love the Yu-Gi-Oh reference, that's a good example for the hair! I think the blonde looks gorgeous against his skin, but if Soom wanted to be realistic, black would have been better, true. ^^ I just know mine's going to have a long black wig. Thank goodness I have an extra that's been sitting around in my wig box. I like my bodiless heads to have hair. ^^

4. i know what you mean, we should also consider that maybe even if soom cast ndere in same tan color of chalco, due to resin bacth it could be some difference...

5. I really love his egyptian theme :D

6. Can't be too many Egyptian themed dolls and items, I think! :D :D

7. Only if they come as none limiteds or with long enough break between them to gather the money......

8. I just saw him today 'cause I'd gone to the Gem page from a Google search. Wow. I'm glad I'm broke right now. But he is impressive. The blond hair was unexpected but a nice aesthetic.

9. I haven't skimmed this thread thoroughly so I apologize if the info is in here...

does anyone know mega gems dimensions? I ordered Ender with the full outfit, but I still don't know his exact dimensions. Can he wear Idealian clothes without swimming in them?

Thanks!:lol:

10. Here is the Idealian measurement info.
      http://dollsoom.com/eng/bbs/board.php?bo_table=idealian_faq&wr_id=39

And here's the Megagem.
      http://www.dollsoom.com/eng/bbs/board.php?bo_table=gemfaq&wr_id=53

As you can see, Idealians almost always bigger than the Megagems, with two exceptions: weight, and leg length at 100g and 0.5cm respectively. However, Idealian clothes might be able to fit him, just looking at the measurements alone. They'll definitely be baggy and probably won't fit exactly how you want them.

The general consensus about the Megagem clothing issue is Iplehouse EID or SID.

Hope this helped. O.o

11. Soom has this up with the measurements.

I've heard a few people say that ID clothes fit MGs, and vice versa. Which surprised me, because in pictures, the two body types look to be a fairly different size. But, I will soon have a MG body, MG clothes, ID body and ID clothes all in one place, so I hope to be able to test things out for myself then xD

Edit: Oops, bewaretheshort1 already answered your question, but their post didn't appear for me until after I had made my post.

12. Bewaretheshort1 and kaourika thank you so much for help with the dimensions! I bought Ender with the outfit, but I also want to get some modern day street clothes for him.

13. I got my boy some Iplehouse SID clothes. From what I heard, the pants might be a little tight to sit in, but everything else fits alright. In any case, the measurements they have up for Megagem and SID boys seem to match up pretty well.

14. I think ender can fit Iplehouse SID and EID size very well. But I want chaparajos! Who can tell me where can get them?