1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom [MD/FEB]: Ender Lord of Dead - discussion!

Feb 7, 2011

1. I don't think he will be black resin, except his head maybe. I have lighten the picture a little up with photoshop, I think it's bronze skin:D And I love the details of his clothes!! OMG I'm so in love with him already!!!!!!!! :D
      [​IMG]

2. Well, I'm screwed. @.@ If that's a mask, I hope the doll underneath resembles Euclase. <3 I LOVE it when Soom does Egyptian-themed dolls.

3. By the way, you can see more pictures and measurements of the Mega Gem body here. Again, Ender's body might have some slight upgrades.

4. The costume is a must have.
      I bet that the mask will be similiar to the IO wind walker lion mask.

5. This guy is pretty cool, and I really like that Soom is going away from so much fantasy feet and adding awesome accessories in new places (too many, too similar feet in my opinion). My alas, I just never can find the will to buy a guy doll, even though I'd like to get at least one. He sure is tempting though.

6. He's gorgeous! And tan! And MG!

Must... scrape together...cash...

7. Well isn't that intensely cool!!

I'm almost ... no, I take it back, I'm glad he's a Mega Gem because that's simply too big for me. On the other hand, I REALLY like the head/mask. It will be so great to watch for owner pictures... someday... ;)

8. Yeah Baakay..the mask is simply awesome!

9. I suspect he'll be absolutely lovely, but I think I'm safe. Don't really need an MG and I'm not a big fan of tan resin . If I buy another doll this year, it will be an Iple big boy.

Yes, I had a Stargate SG-1 moment too!

10. He looks promising! I feel like he's what everyone wanted Euclase to be; the tan/bronze skin, Anubis head, and potential paw feet. If his face is something like Euclase's that is so a bad thing! Can't wait to see him released.

11. UHMMM what if he will comes with black resin paws?

12. Hmmm, that has to be an extra head, I just can't see how a doll head could fit under that slender neck ( then again I've been staring at Luts Delf lately.)

Also his feet look so small, like he has no foot. Its odd.

$abbatha if he has black resin paws and they are actually nice and small that would be interesting to see!

13. Yeah, exactly what I thought! I was waiting for a Monzo owner to come along and give their perspective. Do you think Ender's legs look a bit longer in proportion than Monzo's? oO

14. The way the photo looks to me is the Jackal may actually be a seperate head, it looks to thin in the middle to have a standard soom size Gem boy head wearing a headdress. Either way, he looks lovely, can't wait to see more of him thankfully he's WAY to big for me.

15. Two swappable heads would be interesting. I don't feel that Soom would make a release without the option of a human or human-resembling head. That would be a real sale killer, I'd think. No matter how cool this guy is, I will definitely not be buying him if he only has the Anubis head.

I do think there's a human head tucked under the mask -- otherwise, that Anubis has a loooooooooong neck XD -- but who knows, Soom may make me eat those words.

16. It looks like a mask with a veil over the head. His feet look tiny though!!! I can't wait to see the human face and optional parts!

17. Oh my.............I've been trying to decide between a Iplehouse realskin Bichun or Carina, but that idea may have just been blown out of the water. Tan..............and Mega Gem..........I may be in big trouble here.

18. Ditto ^.
      If he's a MG, I'm done for.

19. About the feet: A good chunk of the feet are 1) at a strange angle and 2) covered in shadow. Rest assured, Monzo has big enough feet for that body. :)

Good point! He does seem a bit taller/slender than the regular MG body. Again, this could be due to his clothes or the way they posed him. I know those sandals are making his lower calves look funny.

20. Ugh, want. So broke. x.x