1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom [MD/FEB]: Ender Lord of Dead - discussion!

Feb 7, 2011

1. Seriously- looking at the lightened picture, I am 99% sure that is a head and not a mask. The line of the jackel face's jaw looks solid not open, and the curve at the neck join is so smooth it just doesn't look like a mask.

I am expecting he will have a human head too, and possibly hand or feet parts for a 'full mythic monster-jackel' look. :) At least... that'w what I am hoping.

And omg that outfit!! WANT!

2. OMG! He looks awesome! I love Egyptian mythology! (My pledge to not buy anymore whole dolls in 2011 has just gone up in smoke ...or Egyptian incense. :...( )

Im only going to be safe if Soom puts one of their youthful, feminine faces on this guy. Anubis is a god; if he lands up looking strong, masculine and exotic, Im done for!

3. I think honestly that body is the standard MG body without any changes,it's a foto effect.
      Also for the head imo it's just a mask or and headresser like IO has,just my two.

4. Maybe this is slightly OT but if they make little anubis tinies, I'm sunk.

5. I'm waiting for the full release to be either really excited or very relieved. Either way, I might just end up entering a split for the jackal head/mask. Why, oh why, did I have to have an Anubis character that I really want home?

*waits to see what Ender will look like*

6. Sorry aernath, that's definitely a MG. Way too much beef for a SG.

Ohoho~ I vastly approve of my layaway payments being used in this manner, should it come to that :wiggle

Yeah, it's probably just lighting/pose/clothes/whatever that's making the body look different, but I for one would be very happy if he did come with some unique bits, like longer leg parts or whatever. Does Monzo have double jointed arms? Shoshon did, I believe.

This teaser is a true teaser! It reveals much more and yet so much less than Soom's regular teasers do. I'm just dying to see his face.

7. oh my god...it's Anubis!!!! My boyfriend is gonna flip when he sees this! If only I had money >.< argggggg! SOOOOOOM!!!

8. Yup. Toast. I had to pull out my own Monzo and sit him on my lap, and get that same angle on the arm....
      I'm sort of hoping for a white skin option, so we can dye him black. :)

9. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU SOOOOOOMMMMM. I might have to snag the head for my Nanuri/Chrom hybrid. Though I think I see tan resin through the eye hole so I'm betting that it's a mask.

10. I really hope he'll come with fantasy legs as well, and black resin option would be a dream! Originally I thought the Anubis head was just a mask since that's so much more practical.... but after looking at the picture some more, it does seem as if it'd be pretty hard to fit a full size head in there. Soom, please release more pictures soon! I can't wait to see what the entire doll looks like. ...even with just the teaser, I'm pretty much already won over :sweat

11. Wouldn't it be something if this year's trend wasn't animal legs/parts, but animal masks? :3~ Do want. Animal feet get boring after a while.

I'd be joining splits left and right to collect 'em all!

12. lol i just had a pokemon flashback from when i was 7 years old XD if they do i'm afraid i'll get obsessed with collecting them :sweat

13. I agree. Add to that the size of the head itself-- it looks too small to have a MG sized head inside.

14. Monzo uses the same joint in elbows that ID has,so just nut not double jointed arms,also shoshòn have this elbows joints.

Well imo it's like Chalco/coquina skull or IO lion mask,just a mask that leans on the forehead and a veil/trail of faric that hide a bit the head.

15. That's what I said earlier...it really does look like a Chalco/Coquina type skull mask. I hope that is it, that would be so cool IMO!!!!

Does anyone know how long after a teaser goes up, that they post the rest of the photos???? I am so antsy with this one!!!! I wish my Dad were alive to see this...he was an an Egyptian Papyrus freak!!!!!!

16. You're right then,i agree with your tip too.
      Usually the teaser is this,all we have is one single pic,so we're expected to see more only when this MD come up for sale,i guess on 9 of FEB time zone South Korea.

OHHH surely your Dad would love this doll then.

17. I'm almost certain that it's a head in and of itself, rather than a mask - though I reserve the right to be wrong! ^^ It's more the fact that the neck in the picture seems to come in too far. I would think that, if it were a mask, that we'd see a nose, or at least a chin. But then, it could all be angles.

I still want it.

18. It really looks like a head to me too, the bronze around they eye hole must be painted the anatomy just seems all wrong to me for it to be bronze skin underneath. It would be a really long skinny neck with a tiny head otherwise.

Either way mask or head which ever turns out to be the case...I'm making grabby hands. This doll really needs to have an ugly human face and no black doggie fantasy legs. I'm going to have to be so firm with myself to not buy. If they do do dog legs though I bet they're huge, with the MG body can't see them doing small and petite.

19. Ok, I did the search and came up with a zillion not helping answers. Am I crazy or do the Mega gem guys have the old rejected rear end of the first Idealian? I keep looking at the photos and the Mega gem rear just looks so weird. Can someone link me to some owner pics of a Mega gem with the body shots please please please??

20. Gguuuuuuuuhhh Fffffuuuuuuuuuuuu~~. F U SOOM. I SAID NO MORE DOLLS THIS YEAR. F U HARD! XD

I seriously might just have to get him- DEPENDING on how he looks. But I bet he's gonna be awesome. Uuuuuu... e_e;;