1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom [MD/FEB]: Ender Lord of Dead - discussion!

Feb 7, 2011

1. OH GOD HE'S EGYPTIAN I AM SO F-ING DOOMED

Part of the reason I love Euclase so much is because of the Egyptian theme...if they put out another one...

On the other hand, maybe we'll get Egyptian tinies and I'll be able to afford them...

2. Thank you for your response!!!! SO pretty soon I guess we will know what lurks behind the dark...LOL!!!

3. Soom has been very true to the actual look of Anubis with this one. Paws and black torso aren't how he was usually portrayed. In Jackal form--yes, all black. I wouldn't mind an Anubis in black resin, but it wouldn't be that true to traditional depictions. Even the costume looks more traditional than fantastical, which is an interesting change.

I am definitely tempted! Even if the human head look ugly... that jackal head is what matters to me! Mask or separate head!

Now an all black resin ELF... that's one of the last few other things that would totally tempt me!

4. i completely agree he is very true to the image of Anubis as is, they did a good job. i personally don't think they'll do a black resin option its not really based off of anything its just a feeling ^-^ i also think those masks (or heads) will be a very hot mp item ^-^ but as it stands i just don't think its going to be a second head it looks like it would be an awkward attachment if it is i personally really think its going to be a mask, if you look at the base of the masks jaw it doesn't look like it goes further down it definitely reminds me of a Chalco mask style but i really wouldn't mind being wrong either ^-^

5. He looks really cool, but I'll have to see when they release him. :) I'm not a fan of the mega gem bodies either, but I love the outfit and the jackal head.

Although little jackal babies would be the end of me. ;___;

6. LOL! Okay, per request: Monzo butt, and I own it!

7. Ah! Thank you!! :)

:? Uh, what do these guys wear? They're too big for super gem clothing aren't they? And they're smaller than the Idealian. I am sooo confused. *_*

8. I'm not fond with mg size mainly,but i must say that the concept of this doll is brilliant!
      Even if he won't have fantasy parts remains a pearl.

Not at all Dear!

9. This is gonna sound silly but, what if he's like a smaller version of a muscle guy? Like msd sized muscle man? I know that sounds extreme but I keep looking at the picture and he just looks small and with those long legs...though maybe its the photoshop effects or wishful thinking! LOL.

10. They can fit EID clothes, apparently. And MG clothes, obviously. XD

It was confirmed that this MD would be a Megagem. And apparently, the next one will be a SG girl, followed by tinies.

11. Imagine if he was a small muscle man like Souldoll Vito...LOL!

BTW, where does its say he is Mega Gem...I don't see that anywhere, or is this just specualtion???

12. it doesn't say he is anywhere i can see but he definitely fits what we've seen in the past, i'd be honestly shocked if he wasn't ^-^

13. There was a twitter post about it, apparently. From that Soom store in Japan? I've seen it in one of the other Soom threads on DoA. Megagem, SG girl, tinies being the next few releases. I'd go dig for the post, but I can't remember which thread it was on. :sweat

14. Okay, thank you!!! I am glad he is MG I really love big dolls!!!!

15. Dear Soom,

I kindly request that you quit releasing such intriguing and lovely dolls when I am unemployed.

Also, if he were SuperGem, I would've most likely tried to have a firstborn child to sell it, but seeing as there are time constraints between having a child and the sales period over, this would fail. Would you settle for a kitten? lol

Sincerely, me

*flounders* I have GOT to quit reading the news page. Soom owns my checkbook, but I has no money! QQ

16. I totally see a nose poking out from the neck of the Anubis head! It's got to be an Io like mask with a veil to cover the human head!

17. You know, a forward-thinking person would have planned for this eventuality and gotten pregnant months ago!:lol:

Of course, I'm not forward-thinking, either...:doh

18. Oh oh okay yes wishful thinking lol. But its good to know what's ahead. Still if he had been a shrunken version that would have been amazing. XD Still like that mask and very curious about his face.

19. I honestly can't say, but I really do think it's a mask. Those bronze circles where the eyes should be do not look like eyes and, if they were eyes, they would look absolutely terrible in their positioning on the face.

On the other hand, from this angle, if a full head were to be behind a mask of that size and largeness, it wouldn't be in the slightest bit proportional. The head would be extremely small.

But, I'm just going to put my mind off it and wait for little Anubis tinies.

20. Oh, a shrunken version would have been lovely. I've always wanted a puppy...