1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom MD February 2010 - Breccia Moon Wish

Feb 23, 2010

1. idk but id try XD! I wanna know her size to lol.

2. lol me to XD
      but from the looks of it it might seem like double the regular one if that makes any sense (>.<;)
      idk if it was smart of them to have the big breast type, coz if it doesnt fit the old chest type that means it gonna be EXTRA hard to find clothes for her (>A<;)

3. I want to know this as well and find it quite odd Soom hasn't stated their size. I asked the size in their Q&A and if the outfit would fit the normal Super Gem, hopefully we find out soon. I was hoping to get future MD female outfits for my Amber.

4. well... we could always keep telling soom to make clothes for that type, but im pretty positive that they will. If they decide to make all this years md girls with that size they will have to make clothes for them right lol. Sounds dumb... but what are biweekly clothing?

5. Actually, Soom's dolls are all based on real people!
      A lot of them are models and such that we may or may not know, a bunch of the boys are underwear models for example. ::laughs::
      But I know one at least one girl is based on a famous American celebrity, so there is a possibility Breccia ACTUALLY COULD be modelled on Liv Tyler.
      Now you mention it, I see what you're talking about!
      It would be interesting to see if you're right!!!

6. That is really neat!
      I wish we had a way on knowing which doll was based on which model/celebrity.

7. oh wow thats cool! I wish i knew how to figure it out too XD.

8. Not dumb, it's something relatively new that Soom started. It's sort of like their monthly dolls where it is only out for a short time; it's on the right side of their main page. :D

9. Thanks XD! When do they come out?

10. There are a pair of teenie gem outfits but that's all for now. :D

11. ok ill go check :).

edit: all the teenie gem outfits are sold out... not that it matters to me cause i want a big doll but i would have like to see just to know when they come out lol XD... is it every week (biweekly), or monthly?

12. I dunno. Not sure how that sort of thing would work in Japan. Here (in the USA) it would be like "She's advertised as a 'Big Breast Female Type', so I'd like to know -- it's going to effect whether or not I buy this doll" and that would probably do the trick (politely and reasonably, of course). I have no idea how that would fly in Japan. To a Japanese that sort of statement may sound terribly rude. :( But, yes, it would help to have those measurements so we could start figuring out if it's 'I just need to budget for the the doll', or 'I need to budget for the doll and clothes'.

13. Really? So Topaz, for instance, is based on a real person? And Saiph? For reals? I'd love to know whose face Tope is supposed to be modelling. Whoever it is, she's amazing-looking! Same with Saiph!

Breccia? She does sort of look like Liv. I imagine that Arwen/Undomiel fans are going to like knowing something like that. :)

14. EXCACTLY lol, im planning on getting a fullset but it would be great if i knew if she could where normal super gem clothes XD.Well the eyes are 27 dollars and aren't limited though so im gonna go with another pair... so i guess 99% fullset :).

15. I have a silly question, does the sale of Breccia actually end as of March 1st or..?

16. They said on March 10th, and I think they close it on the exact same date or before it a few days..

waah.. I was crazy enough to color over one of the pictures Soom provided of her, I kinda did her face to see what her face would look like without eyes and faceup X) I donnu y noone thought f that before~! I guess when dipereate you do crazy stuff xP
      she actually turned out to be soo darn cute! XD but I donnu I mean my semi-coloring will never be like the real one but it gave me kind of an idea on her face XP untill of corse Soom would be generous enough to post some of hers!

If anyone is interested to see the pic let me know, I'll post it here later tomorrow, if that is ok? or maybe PM it if that was not ok :sweat

17. but the resin new head cap is not an intimate part, I am pretty sure they will let you since that is a new and improved feature

I hope they will let you measure it. Because we need know what size of outfit to get for her. Do not want the poor girl to end up with her tits not fitting into any outfit I buy for her

Thank you midnite- please try to get her measurement

18. i hope you can to midnite :).

19. I ended up making a template of her face so I could roughly sketch out the faceup I planned to give to her, so I thought I would share it in case anyone wants to do the same.

Here it is!

20. I'm getting default but that picture is great Yuanfang!I could never draw that well, you are really talented :)