1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom MD February 2010 - Breccia Moon Wish

Feb 23, 2010

1. wow you guys seem like totally uninterested :o
      well since Yuanfang shared, I think its alright if I do, which by the way you did an awesome job:D

click here

this is roughly recoloring over the original picture (which you can see on the right) to see how Breccia would look like without the faceup, eyes, and wig. All rights reserved to Soom I dont disclaim anything except my own effort.

if anyone would like to use it to sketch their own faceups feel free to do so~:aheartbea

2. Haha, I hardly deserve any credit. I just traced over one of the original pictures, but thanks anyways, guys!

3. Wow! Awesome job, Yuanfang and Renam!

4. WHOA! Yu guys are great! I could never photoshop or even trace that well XD! So im wanting my girl to be full set (love soom faceups :D) but i think ill have fun messing around with these!

5. AGH!!! Soom is killing me this year. I'm two for two. I loved the last monthes doll (which I'm still mourning not being able to get) and now this girl. I'd love to give her an evil, Tim Burtonesque face up so she could run with my gothic blood suckers...I totally love her. *Sigh* Must win lottery...must win lottery...

6. Oh hey, they actually do kind of 'sag' much like natural big breasts would. The don't do that 'giant balloons on the chest suffocated the doll' thing that other giant boobed dolls to. I wonder if they were going for something a little more natural this time.

The way they push together without any bra or anything looks kind of weird without anything covering it, but I imagine they'll look great and realistic in clothes.

7. oh so they really arent much larger! hm so i guess that she might be able to where other soom clothes if they have a stretch to them lol

8. I don't think they're that much larger, but rather just that the positioning is different? xD
      These really look like they have that push up bra effect going on, whilst still retaining the slight sag that natural large boobs would have.

I'll see how I feel about their size in person and let you all know though!
      Think it should be only another few days now! I'm guessing Friday!

9. Thanks for the heads up on the new pic! :aeyepop: Yup. Those is boobs. She'd flunk the pencil test for sure. Now does anyone have her measurements yet? We need chest measuments!!! There are clothes to be purchased! Shopping to be done! I will not have a dolly riot over her being topless due to lack of information! :lol:

10. Agreed, it looks like they're a bit more pushup. No more than 1 or 2cms bigger in size I suppose.
      They will likely look fabulous with clothes on!

11. I think soom all together made her look very natural which is something not often seen with larger chest dolls, she would look so pretty in a slightly snug peasant top to me XD (sry just a thought i had while going through some sg clothes on soom). I just need her size so i can make suer im safe dropping 20 on an outfit for her... (yes, im that cheap :lol:).

12. :ablink: Wait. An outfit for $20? Holy ghod where do you shop? I pay $20 just for stockings for my girls.

13. Wow... my mom would be so mad if i spent that much on stockings lol, i usually look clothing items on ebay or other places like that but if at all possible i make things (im not sure how well sewing is working for me though...)

14. madera: i am with you :) . if i find stocking for twenty dollars i am soooo happy that they were not 'thirty'. the good thing is: my husband firmly believes that thousand dollar dolls should be dressed in very nice clothing.

i think that soom did a nice job on the 'bust piece' of breccia. however, if i were into soom girls, i would not be pleased if she could not 'share' my existing investment in clothing.

15. I actually like the shape and the fact that the look... like they have weight to them~ though it is still a little weird to see them so pushed together X3;;

ahh I feel so behind for some reason ;-; I have hardly been on the comp due to really bad pains in my right side and nausea.. bleeh my body just doesn't like me this year.

16. Yeah, I also like the "large" bust option. It doesn't actually look like the individual breasts themselves are all that much bigger, but just that they're positioned differently. Like the "large" version has healthier Cooper's ligaments. XD

17. I have to say that these are the best titties I have ever seen on a doll! They look full and hefty but natural, I think Soom did a great job with the sculpting. I hope they continue with these new busts.

18. Actually i do to, they don't seem to over take the doll XD. I just hope they can fit othe sg clothes :?

19. I am wondering if they might fit into other SD sized clothes better. I have a Dollheart dress that doesn't work so good with My Amber's breasts and I think that Breccia's boobs might work better it it because of the position, maybe the boobs will work with more clothing then an old SG?