1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom MD February 2010 - Breccia Moon Wish

Feb 23, 2010

1. I saw someone on the soom site asking for MSD size but Gem size would be cool too, she would be easier to fit in the clothes I already have for my other girl and makes an excellent excuse to buy yet another doll because I have too many outfits for just one SD girl :x.

2. Ostrich: I'm not sure she's an MG though, she has more detail than they seem too, and definitely more bust. Wondering if they just.. made something else entirely?

3. rottedgirl - Yeah, it's her chest that's throwing me off. The rest of her seems smaller/thinner. It's always possible that Soom will start another size line with these MDs. Perhaps some mature minies?

MOAR PICS PLZ

4. Fox girl? Hmm.. she does look almost fragile small.. but usally the Gems look.. younger..? Hell who knows.. But if Its a foxie i might be soomed as a point of principle >.<

5. If it's a mature mini I'm going to be thrown. But last time I checked the clothing part of the gem site, they still have that curious 'Little Gem' tab for MSD sized clothes. It's been there for... a while. It's be nice if they actually did something with the fabled 'little gem'.

>.> Though she may be Gem sized, especially if they're redoing their Gem line to fit more with the aesthetic of the Supergems and Mechas.

6. If she has paws, I really hope the tinies after her have them too. I've been waiting for them as I'd rather have paws than hooves. This girl is really pretty though and she may tempt me something fierce.

7. ^__^ I definately wanna hope she is a fox because i would absolutely adore Fox Tinies in the future, and you can gurantee if she is a fox ill be saving and waiting with baited breath hoping they do it because i would just die from the cuteness if they did.

So far im just loving her face theres just something so pretty about it, and her hands slay me. There is always the possibility she is the female wolf, which would be interesting to complete my little wolf pack, but im REALLy hoping for fox~

Though the bat speculation would be awesome too~

8. she's a fox spirit...what size is she?

Edit: If she is Mini Gem...would any one honestly buy her? my moneys on her being Gem sized...That would be epic!

9. Can't wait to see more! She looks pretty but so far not something I'd be crazy about. This is me breathing a sigh of relief. HAHA! I can't afford another Soom right now! D:

10. There's quite a few people who've been begging Soom for MSD MDs. If she does end up being MSD-ish I bet she'll sell just fine.

11. ok she looks a little too mature to be Mini Gem (Or as i call it barbie sized) But she also looks to young to be SG sized....so i'm hoping she's Gem sized..

But soom did say no more Gems....then agine they had also once said no MD this year....*Sigh*

So f she is a fox...what if she has a busshy tail!?

12. i must be the only one that missed on the ears.... i thought they were horns :lol: but as they are ears..... i am more interested..... her face is lovely, as well as the delicate hands..... i reserve judgement until i see more...

i was also thrown for a loop, expecting a chibi this month.... i wonder if the chibi's are not being done now that it's 2010?

more.... i want more...... *wishes she were a bat*

13. I think she is super gem size. She might look small, but I thik that's just the photo. When I looked closer to the neckline and start of the boobs, she looks like supergem to me.

If she would be MSD (but I don't think Soom will ever make those) I don't think I'll buy her. My Gods and Goddesses of my dollstory/crew just have to be 70cm.

14. I went back and looked at the promo pic again, and I do think she may be supergem. When I first saw it I thought the neck looked really skinny, but it must have been just me not looking closely. She's got a really cute, playful face, but I'm deffinately not soomed.

15. I wish her hands,ears and head :_________D

16. m dgm f,m g;ldfm gdfgm;lmdfg
      Soomed. For the fantasy parts most likely, though. I guess I'll have to wait and see. There goes my plan to get a Glot. x.x'

17. doesn't do a thing for me..the ears look bat-like to me.

18. As lovely as she is, she doesn't grab me. :) I look forward to seeing more pictures when they are released though. It would be neat if she were a bat, but I'm leaning more towards fox.

19. Yeah I didn't have any doubt that she's a Super Gem. I'll be surprised if she's not. I'm not crazy about her ears and wig. But her face, hands look gorgeous and I can't wait to see her outfit. From what we can see so far it looks pretty promising. :D

Is she going to have feet similar to Chrom's I wonder?

20. A fox shapeshifter is a well known mythological character in many Asian cultures. This particular concept doesn't tickle my fancy, but I must admit, it's a great idea. I'm sure she'll be popular, no matter what the size.