1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom MD February 2010 - Breccia Moon Wish

Feb 23, 2010

1. She is gooooorgeous! Can't wait to see the full ensemble!

2. I'm seeing more cat than fox in those ears especially, and the claw fingernails as well. But mannn, I second whoever said 'bat'-how cool would that be?

3. I agree, the ears are definitely fox-like. However, with the moon in the background...bat would make a lot more sense! That will be so cool if she is a bat!

4. FuDGE! if ashe's a wolf or a fox.... i'm DOOMED! specially a fennec fox>> darn darn darn!

5. Doesn't do a thing for me, thankfully. I like the look of her little clawed hands though.

Aaand I lol'd a little because she's named after a rock--

6. (Sorry if someone already said this...)

There IS a old myth about rabbits being on the moon. Could she be a rabbit?

"The Moon rabbit, also called the Jade Rabbit, is a rabbit that lives on the moon in East Asian folklore. The legends about the moon rabbit are based on the traditional pareidolia that identifies the markings of the moon as a rabbit pounding in a mortar. In Chinese folklore, it is often portrayed as a companion of the moon goddess Chang'e, constantly pounding the elixir of life for her; but in Japanese and Korean versions it is just pounding mochi or tteok."

7. As far as I'm aware, most of the mds and supergems are names after minerals/gems/rocks.

8. 8) Not my major, but yes I see now. Managed to forget that--

9. She's a beautiful girl and I cannot wait to see the release. I'm sure I'll pass on her, but I am interested in her fantasy parts - still unsure about the ears, but I do love her hands and if she has some sort of paws (whether fox or wolf, etc...) I'll succumb to those as well. ^^;;

10. Her face is just to die for, so cute, I feel she looks a little mischievous! Am I the only one who thinks her ears will be transparent like Topaz's ear and Cuprit's hooves? I almost looks to me like they rest on her human ears and are see through but I did just wake up and could be delirious. ^_^;

11. I have a feeling is she is SuperGem, because of the Mineral thing, and wanting to keep people in that size, forces them to keep to Soom. However her head looks so much smaller, that I keep thinking it's a regular Gem sized doll. (Shrugs).

-Anneke

12. Oh! I love her, she is so soft and pretty (not into dark girls, sorry Galena). So what I am wondering is that since she looks quite a bit like Topaz will the next rounds of MDs also look like past ones? Like maybe a new dolls that looks a lot like Beryl or Onyx? I'm sorry but I'd love that!!!

13. She is VERY pretty and I love her 'claws' but I really want a female wolf for my Chrom so I guess we'll see what the rest of the photos reveal. Completely depends on her feet.

14. My vote is for desert fox! ;)

Here's why.................

[​IMG]

It's the colouring and shape of the ears...............so cute!

I was hoping for tinies this month, so I could have a deposit saved for the next SD size. My Saiph is due home this week (once I pay her charges tomorrow), so I doubt I will be able to afford her, even with layway. :( Soom really do sculpt the loveliest lips!

p.s. I think she's SuperGem!^^

15. I really like her face, I wonder if she has paws, I might be interested to buy a pair of paws. :) I don't like the ears though.

16. With those ears, shes reminding me of Sakura from Hyper police.
      Interested on seeing what she actualy is when more pictures come out and see what she actualy is; I do think either fox or bat.
      Not so fond of the claws though.

17. Phew its a good thing Im not into girl dolls! She's a cutie though, beautiful face. Im not really digging the claws though, they almost look like awkwardly pointed fingers to me, but that might just be the teaser pic! Can't say Im overly won over though, she just looks a little plain to me. Neutral face-up...blue eyes...brown hair? I was hoping SOOM would go all out with a different color of resin or maybe Facial markings? Or throw at us a non-natural type of wig even? I truly adored Chalco's little black eye slits. If shes a fox I'd LOVE to see a big bushy tail, and paws. But if she is a fox..I dont get why she's called "Moon Wish"...either its going to be an awkward looking wolf with huge ears or a bat! But if they were going to make a bat I think wings would SO have to be made as well.

Dont get me wrong! She's pretty and a beautiful mold. But so far Im on the boat with her, maybe when shes fully released my vote will be changed? Haha!

My vote for the next boy would definitely be a tiger. Can you imagine blushed strips on his clawed hands and his legs and paws? And maybe a black strip or two across his cheeks? / drool that would look AMAZING.

18. Im doomed...... i love this girl XD, oh i hope she is a fox girl :)... why soom... why!

19. She's so pretty.
      It's the first time I'm tempted to get the full set as I like nearly everything about her, the face (Topaz' eyes with Dia's mouth), the face-up, the wig, her overall color scheme, everything is lovely. Not so sure about her fantasy parts yet, but well, we'll see when all the pictures will be released. ;)

20. Yeah, okay... I'm totally screwed.

I immediately was like... "Foxy girl? No waaay! Must have!"

Even if she is a wolf (which with a name like that, makes me question), I'd still get her.

I'm kinda hoping she isn't supergem sized... They're just so large...