1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Soom MD/March] Shonki & Appini Bestia Animo!

Mar 22, 2010

1. Yeah ~ There seems to be a open eyed head and a closed eyed one. 83 The closed eyed one seems to look more fox-like, too. ^0^

I want to see their tails, if they have any! And their feet. Oh, why keep us waiting, Soom? ;o; Pure torture.

2. Those two fox pups / kittens look just adorable! I doubt that I´d buy any Soom dolls but already wait to see them in other´s photos when they´re arrived.

3. Again, I prefer the OE head to the R.head it seems.
      I hope they don't do their usual trick and make the OE head more human - I'm still upset that the fawn ears are only on Afi's R.head, as I'll be using the OE head but really wanted those ears!
      But I'm guessing in this case the ears will be normal human ears anyway as the big fox ears are the main focus.

Really can't wait for more pictures. So curious as to what the black one is going to look like!
      They were clever in hiding her/him in the background!!

4. Luckily I can't allow myself to get another WS doll (except maybe Beyla, because that one would have a character that is very albino...) and don't go for fantasy, so albeit the face looks adorable, I'm able to pass. I'd love a Hati/Skoll with human ears though... :)

But the face looks very different from last year, yes. The nose is sooo small! And looking forward to owner pic spam in the TG thread even if I won't get one myself.

5. Gosh!
      Every time!
      I tell ya!
      I have $0.00
      Gosh,
      Been Soomed officially!

6. Unfortunately I'm underwhelmed again this month, but I'm SO excited at the possibility of black (and all future non- ws/ns/gs) fullsize dolls in the future. Not too thrilled with the shine on the black resin, though, it seems more noticeable because it's so dark, but nothing a coat of MSC in flat couldn't cure. I like the fur sculpted into their wrists, I wonder if they'll have tails?

7. Aww, how cute they are! I'm so happy to know that Soom will continue making tinies this year ^.^

8. Hmm.. I don't see the shine in these pictures, but that's definitely going to be an issue I think.
      That's the main problem I have with the Soom WS bodies when they're not sanded, they just look so shiney and plasticy!
      I didn't find this a problem with the grey skin or tan skin, thankfully as they can't be sanded, but the WS can look really bad in the wrong lighting.
      Black resin though you can't sand I suppose, so if it has that same shine that WS has, it might definitely need some MSC flat to sort it out!

9. They really look smaller than YoSD size, don't they? I really hope that they are smaller (maybe also in price :lol:).
      Soom is really good in not showing too much with their teaser pics. I'm not completely soomed yet. Have to see more of their faces to decide. Oh, that will be a loooong week for me (I suppose they will release all the pics around Thursday/Friday).
      Right now, I'm attracted more to the white one :aheartbea.

10. OMG, little foxes. ;___; And they have sweet faces, just like I was wanted. Fffff. I need to see the full pics to be sure, but for now I'm 50% Soomed. I need the white girl to have CW skin and not some new white color! Then she'll match with Milo (my Glati) and they can share feet like I've been hoping. >///< But YES, I'm so excited!

When I saw them I thought the same thing as babyelf though - they look really small. I hope it's just the pictures because I need a Teenie Gem!

11. I just scooted over to soom to have a look see. The eye shape is quite cute, but without being able to see their mouths, I can't make a true judgement as of yet. It may be one that ends up with a split as the fantasy parts are not really to my liking.
      But then again who knows what soom will reveal.

12. That's what I see as well - the fantasy face has cute (almost) closed eyes and an 'animal' face... and yes I think that looks like a little pink triangle nose.

I do hope they have tails... no reason to think they wouldn't :) So cute!

13. black Resin O.o OMG!!!!
      Damn you Soom...
      I must think of a Drow... argh...
      I hope the don't make a large boy in black Resin.... awww.. Drow :aheartbea

14. The eyes seem closed on the black doll so maybe two heads with this teenie gem.

I really like the surprised open eye look with the white doll. I see something sticking out behind the black dolls head, I wonder if that is part of the wig or part of a long tail?

I wish they would do a color repeat, another tan or grey doll like Afi or Bygg.

15. I LOVE the black one :3 I really hope there are two heads

16. Oh, I'm so in, even with my current woes...I was one of the people who pretty much marched up and down with a sign for black resin last year. :doh I saw the top pic of the WS girl and I'm like, 'wow, not Soomed'. Then I went down to the main pic, and, well, yeah. :nowords:

Probably gender-neutral or with the 'bump' of Afi/Ai. Probably two heads (I will pretty much be sick if it's two heads, incidentally, that will actually put me off, as I'm quite angsty about having only one Afi body for two heads, I loathe floating heads). Don't actually know if I'll like the outfit. Ah well, nekkid black resin baby, yay! :D

.hlp

17. I kind of like the two head thing but agree that either soom should allow to buy an extra body to go with it--- (someone else's idea) or re release the color bodies again so we can do a little mixing and matching like with the white skin parts.

I think Soom isn't selling parts because that will force them to put a price on an individual body, hands etc, possibly devaluing parts of the doll. Even though we are doing that for them in the marketplace.

18. Think anyone has already made up a split page for these dolls? lol I bet someone has.

19. And once again here we are, CRYING TOGETHER xDD
      You KNOW how happy this little black baby makes me, as I've been annoyingly pushy about how much I want to see coloured resin with Soom this year (and you know how obsessed I am with the coloured resin)
      AND I missed out on Hati, so little paws make me squeal and lessen some of my dolly regret.

I actually do hope their are 2 heads though.. not because I want 2 heads necessarily, I'd just hate to see them give the OE to the white one and then closed eyes to the black one.
      Closed eyes generally aren't my thing, and I love those open eyes on the white head.. so yeah, I need 2 heads just because I'll probably be wanting the black doll, but with the open eyes!

Not sure how I feel about the outfit either.. I think I'll like it, but it doesn't seem like it'll be my thing.
      And I'm not sure I'd dress a black doll in blue either.. hmmm!

20. I am completely SOOMed!! I'm glad I waited before putting EID Ashanti on layaway. If the black one comes with an open face, I'm totally ordering him/her!

All of my SOOM tinies have been bought from the MP, so how does this work? I've never ordered from SOOM. Will they go on sale today?

They appear to be Pukifee sized, right? Or am I seeing wrong?

Cute. Cute.