1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Soom MD/March] Shonki & Appini Bestia Animo!

Mar 22, 2010

1. Is it just me or do they really seem SMALL?
      I mentioned it earlier but now the more I look at them, the more they just seem TINY.
      I wonder if it's their clothes/wigs/positioning creating the illusion that they're smaller than usual?

If they actually ARE smaller, I'm not sure I'd mind that either.
      Smaller size = smaller price and less space needed! xD

I'm starting to think I actually don't like the closed eye face though.. at all.
      I think it's just TOO close to an actual animal for my liking.
      So please let the black one have an OE head too!!

2. I noticed that Appini's ? eyes are red to match her outfit maybe Shonki's eyes will be that dark blue because I'll be getting those eyes if they are. I been trying to buy byggs eyes but these might be more brilliant!

3. Yeah, I really hope they aren't smaller though, I can't go below yo-SD.

I wonder how much of a price increase there will be for the black one (who I'm assuming is Shonki)

4. I'm guessing the usual price jump for the gray or tan... I'd assume s/he'll be the same price as Bygg or Afi.

I've said it once, I'll say it again, pleaaaase let that open eyed head be in black resin too!!!!
      I'd be so crushed if each colour had a different head, because I adore the OE head but want the black resin!
      And pleaaase let them be neutral... I'd hate for them to decide one's a boy and the other a girl (because you know the WS one is supposed to be the girl already).

5. Foxxeh tinies! <3 I love their pink paw pads.

My Ai has a smaller face than my Yrie, though. These new tinies don't look very small to me~

6. they haven't had different color heads yet Midnitestar, no reason to worry about that. I could see a price increase because of the difficulty with the black resin over the normal 377.00.

I hope they are the same size though that nose is tiny! I need a tail body for my beyla.

But we will all know in three days so just a short wait.

7. I'm really not as taken by these as I thought I would be...I think I expected A white Skin and a tan one! I think them being black and white makes them more Cat like? Especially if you look at the bits of the outfit on show? They look like little Asian outfits so they could be lucky cats?

8. It looks like the black resin cutie has slighty open eyes, I really hope that is the case, at least I can mod the eyes open then. I don't think I can resist them, and if nothing else I need those ears! Darn you SOOM!

9. Wow.... They are cute... but really not my style.... they have the same effect Eliv/Iv did on me... xP
      Which is totally good!!! I'll go head over hill for them when people start to get like Alk did xD

Anyway~ I'm safe and I do not have any money so I wont feel bad for not getting one > w<
      I cannot wait~ to see more of the little black one =O!!! Its so~ awesome > w>

10. I think what is making them look so small is that they aren't showing thier neck at all, makes look all little and rollie pollie. They still make me think kitten though. And tiny lucky cats would be wonderful.

11. I think they look like kittens too, and as I am CAT OBSESSED, mine will most likely be a cat even if they're supposed to be foxes!
      I wanted to get Breccia to make her the doll form of one of my cats too soooo xD

Now Soom just need to release some baby ferrets and my entire zoo will be complete! xD

12. I think I'm going to be very lucky they do layaway 0.0

13. I'm also cat obsessed. :S
      Aaaah! If they have a cute little cat like face I'm going to have a hard time. The paws and ears also look cute to me.
      I like the white one.

14. How precious! im not too sure about the black one but the white one is so cute x3

15. they are adorable. im smitten with the OE head on the white one. so cute! <3

16. *groan* Don't want 'em, don't want 'em! *hides*

*mumbles* No more Soom, no more Soom.....

17. I know, SOOM is so evil...

18. Nononono curse you Soom, these are too cute! Thos big ears and little pawsies!
      I'm actually hoping they'll be smaller than YoSD, then maybe, just maybe I can afford one... Though I shouldn't :sweat
      Looking forward to the rest of the pictures!

19. I'm torn between wanting them yo sized or wanting them smaller, on the one hand I already have yo sized clothes, but on the other hand, cheaper would be nice, and they would take up less space. Troubles, troubles......

20. I think they're kittens. There's definitely two head, the closed eye being
      more animal, you can tell that Soom either gave it a more cat nose or
      they did so with just the blushing. The OE head has a very strange nose...
      the smallest nose I've seen on a tiny so far. Does it look like they might
      have kimono's to anyone else?? It looks like it might be a kimono style
      jacket to me. Well I'm gonna say it....we might have a BLACK RESIN
      SG NEXT MONTH. Unless Soom was simply testing the waters.....
      Sadly I won't be buying either of them from Soom unless they solve
      my Bygg woes.
      They aren't smaller than their normal teenie gem mds...it's only their
      tiny paws and the fact that they are sitting in pots (?) so most of their
      body is hidden....another thing that makes it more likely they are kittens.