1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Soom MD/March] Shonki & Appini Bestia Animo!

Mar 22, 2010

1. Do want! Lucky for me my birthday is coming up & my husband promised me a really cool gift this year. This may be it!

2. i cant wait to see the black resin! i hope he has pointy ears and can be a drow. soom is not good for my wallet. i think i would either make a drow or a cat since im pretty cat obsessed too.

3. O_O are they cats or foxes oh gosh this is bad for me haha! I really love the looks of them look at their ears OMG!
      For some reason im feeling they look really cattish lol but wow im so excited~

4. it's like I've said on another thread ... OMG why SOOOM! I just got my parts together for my character Luna and now you come out with a near perfect character *aside from the head* if I can get all the fantasy parts from this one I can sell the Skoll parts I got. Oh my, I can't do this again X.x I just paid off all my dolls and parts X.x;;; but I may wind up getting her if anything for the extra parts ><; Or even another one depending on the promo pics later X.x...at least I'll have time to save ><;;

5. Oh no. I promised myself no tinies unless they somehow release a unique kind of resin..NO. I may be soomed by this black one...a black fox fits perfectly in my group.. GAH. However if it only comes with the closed eyes Im saved. I wonder how they'll do the heads? Maybe another romantic and open eyed again? I kinda hope so >.< But my wallet doesnt! ;p

6. That white one is too cute for words. :XD:

Luckily I think they are foxes. If they were cats I fear I'd be Soomed...

7. Oh come on Soom! How can you be so cruel! It's as if you can read my thoughts and then torture me with my hidden desires and dreams. You slay me! :...(

*sigh* and I seriously told myself no more dolls!

But OMG, seeing these two, I just died a little inside. It's already a given I'll be purchasing the little white chibi (seriously that face kills me!), though still hesitant on the dark resin chibi. Hopefully Soom's pictures will scare me away from ordering two (please!!!). But I'm sure I'm still in trouble with the outfit...

These two remind me of Maneki Nekos, especially with the dark chibi's paw in the air. I NEED maneki nekos! (to go with the statues I already have, hehe!)

8. Honestly as far as the teenie MD's go even if Soom made them to be
      foxes they could be made into kittens. The only obstacle might be if they
      made bushy resin tails, but then just make your own cat like tail since theres
      already a body magnet there. The paws are more cat like compared to how
      hati & skolls wolf paws were....slimmer more "delicate" very cat like IMO.

9. I would really like to see more of the black one. Hoping that they will be
      genderless or something like Afi/Ai. >////< I don't want a black boy. xD
      Does anyone knows when they will release more pictures? I can't wait to see the tail
      and the foot paws!! ^.^

Edit: It really seems like the oe head is a "human" head...
      I see human ears on the white one...or maybe not? :?
      And the black one has an other nose...but maybe it is only the painting. :3

10. I'd make my girl into a wolf cub and it looks general enough to go either way depending on the tail. I'm soo considering getting the white one, if I do I'll have to put up my Beyla body/Skoll parts that I just managed to get, to get her. She's got the kind of body blushing I like so far XD But I have to make myself wait and see how they look like, ... X.x;; oi!

11. Does anyone know how long Soom usually makes us wait before they post more pics? One day?...two? I want more.

And yes, Felias Beast, I see human ears too. :...( That would totally ruin my idea of making them into youko. They're not supposed to have two pairs of ears

12. I'm thinking the dark resin closed-eye head is the same general mold as the open-eye head. The nose on the open-eye head is small, turned-up, and quite cat-like. It would be very easily to make it appear so with the correct face-up. I think what is throwing all of us off is the mouth (and of course the resin shinyness) of the dark head - since you cannot see the mouth on the white resin head.

13. GREAT! i may be putting this doll on lay-a-way >> just too cute....

14. They'll probably be up for sale on Friday-ish. I'm guessing more pictures will be up around mid week.

These guys are cute, and I'm definetly loving the black resin! Kudos to Soom for thinking outside the resin box again.

15. oh my, if that black cat/fox has an OE head, I may be in trouble here....O.o

16. I think they're both very, very, cute - but thankfully, I'm not soomed. Not into the chibi, kitty/fox thing, but I really love seeing soom creating new things. So for me, this is a good thing. The money tree growing in the back yard needs to be replenished, it's looking a little overpruned. :)

Glad to see the kitty/hati/skoll/fox contingent will finally be getting what some have been waiting for a while now. I'm still looking forward to the complete pictures, it's always nice to see even if not buying.

17. I can't wait to see the ouftits I want both of them >< not looking for another doll even though they are really cute.

18. I know. I agree with you 110%... I'm just trying to talk myself out of it. :XD:

19. I'm pretty much sold at this point (unless the Soom pictures come out and show they have sloth feet XD ). As soon as they reminded me of maneki nekos, I just have to adopt at least one. I just need to determine if I'm sold on the the dark chibi, or just the outfit. It's going to be hard waiting for those pictures...

20. You can always sand the ears down :3 Just be sure with the black one to finish the sanding with a very fine grate of sand paper. or if worse comes to worse just paint over the area :3