1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Soom MD/November] Pyrol and Minette - The Magic Horn

Oct 28, 2010

1. I am really curious on how would look a Pyrol/Minette Hybrid!!! In my case If one day I am getting a chibi centaur I would like it to be with a NS torso and WS tail, like the big Epidos centaur!

Also has somebody tried to put Beyla hooves in Minnette (or pyrol) centaur body? Would those fit?

2. I'm pretty sure it'll work. After all, they're cast from the same mold, just in different colours. As for hybriding other Soom tiny torsos, I thiiiiiiiiink that Fairy House tried it with Beyla... or maybe they just swapped heads. OTL

3. I am pretty sure this will work too!!! But I would so love to see a normal torso white centaur teenie!!! Just as you say, they are the same mold... What I would LOVE to know is if there is a chance of putting beyla hoves in a centaur body, to make a biiger hooved centaur...

Also I would so looooove to see a comparison pic between the awake face and the sleepy one It is ok if they are minette, pyrol, default face up, non default, blanc...

And if you can't repply to my questions... How about some Pyrol or Minnete spam? Any shout would make me happy ^_^

4. I only have the Pyrol Unicenta head, not the open eyed one, but I am still happy to spam everyone. :D

I haven't tried anything with the Beyla hooves, but that is one of the mods I have in mind if I ever get a Minette.

[​IMG]

5. Your boy is too cute!!! I love his green eyes! BTW so do you think it would be posible to do something with the beyla hooves? Could you just try to see how the proportions look like?

6. http://fairyhouse2010.blog21.fc2.com/blog-date-20101123.html <-- check this out. I'm pretty certain beyla hooves won't fit.

7. I took some pictures, which I'll post once they are uploaded onto my computer, but my view is: they will work...if the joint on the legs part is modded. It is too big to fit into the socket of the upper centaur leg, but if it were sanded down, it might fit.

Edit:
      [​IMG]

There are more HERE

8. Thank you leXis for the link and thank you so much Astolath for those wonderfull photos!!! It seems that someone good a modding parts could do it. By myself I think I will have to stay with the tiny hooves ;)

I think I will start saving money for one of those lovelly ponnies!!! Do not heasiate to spam!!!

9. I love fantasy molds.With part of animals.

I am looking for a centaur Sd.Searchers sd girl there?.

10. Why... I got into the hobby two years late now theres no way to get my hands on one of the cuties... ;o;

11. No, I see them in the market place regularly. If that's the doll you want, just keep looking.

12. Hello! I'm sure it's somewhere but I am at a loss to find it. Does anyone have the stringing guide for the soom teenie gem centaurs? I have a minette in my posession now and she came to me unstrung and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get her back together. I got the back legs fine but it's the the whole front part (head, torso, arms, legs, and hooves) that I can't understand. The seller only included two elastic strings as well but I feel like maybe there were supposed to be three? Please help?!

13. I just looked at my Tona. There have to be three elastics, one for the back legs and cantaur body part, one for stringing the head, upper body and legs to the centaur body like a normal teenie and one for the arms. So it seems you are missing one elastic.