1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Soom MD/November] Pyrol and Minette - The Magic Horn

Oct 28, 2010

1. It will be interesting to see how they compare to the Domadoll centaurs...I'm hoping they're engineered better, with jointed ankles/hooves. While I adore my Kkotmu, she's a pain in the butt to pose. Can't say I'm a fan of the resin tail, and I'm hoping there is a non-horned head as there was in earlier releases of similar MDs. I guess it's a good thing the Iplehouse BIDs got pushed back.

Perhaps they're only showing one because they have to show so much "body"?

2. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! I can't take it! I need him now! >_<
      O_o I just got out of a Soom layaway too! I was literally just about to click the layaway button for a Silt but talked myself out of it... I don't think there will be any talking myself out of this one... >_> It's a good thing Soom is willing to do 6-month layaways too. Cuz I think I might have to do that.

3. they are tooo cute >.<
      I cant ressist... I think I have to sell my doujinshi-collection for a little boy or girl.... *grml

4. I have never been so tempted in my life. 0___0

I'm so glad I didn't see this while at work where everyone would want to know why I'm screaming in horrified delight. I LOVE it so far!!! Must find things to sell.

5. I agree and hope #2 is also a centaur, and human options would be great. :D

Maybe #2 is... maybe it's in a fantasy resin color?! :XD:

6. I hope they give us human OR centaur option, too. I have no need for a human body! However, it would be nice if I could get the human head on the centaur body... The character I have in mind is not a unicorn. Hmm! Maybe I can just grab a human head from a split... Or fill in the hole for the horn with epoxy....... But I need to see more pictures before I make any decisions!

How long are they going to make us wait for more pictures??? :abambi:

7. Ah.... somebody's Beyla might need some company. X_________X Seeeeriiioooouuuussssslllly Soom, I have absolutely no money! I can't afford more than $40 for this Christmas T^T But I so need one of these.

8. Totally Soomed XP. I took one look and squealed. I do hope there's an OE head there somewhere though!

9. Gah at this point I'm thinking the only place I can buy dolls at is at Soom X.x;; with all these awesomeness they are putting out and so fast ; ; I'm tempted by their latest few releases and this is no exception X.x; I really don't need a baby centaur D: or I'll keep telling myself that ><;

10. Oh Soom, you suck. I'd love to have a baby centaur and another uni to go with my beyla, but sadly my new car has taken all my money. There is nothing left to send you, not even in a layaway.

Not overly sure if I like the face of the little guy - it would have been interesting to put either the OE heads of beyla or ai on it instead. I definately love the body. So sad it can never be.

Well, I suppose not never (I did get an aftermarket Skoll, so it can happen), but I don't think this one is to be right now. *sigh* That's okay, I reeeeeeally need bodies for several of mine. Good-bye cute little centaur. I will ogle and drool over pictures from the sidelines.

11. Oh my goodness yes! I've been waiting for these little guys! :D

12. I've been wanting a little pony forever, and these are adorable...but I may still not get them... Shakes fist at Soom!

13. I did this this morning. LOL! The only thing I could think of was this... except replace with reaction with "SO-O-O-OM"! :XD:

14. I do not need another tiny. *repeats to self*

15. Why does Soom do this to us?
      Seriously?

such tempters they are... lol

I just spent money i shouldn't have on Epidos/Unikenta... and now they are tempting me with a TINY ONE!!!! SQUEE!

i have never bought a Yo-SD before. Wonder if i will like the size?

Do you think that there will be a girl version?

16. That is so funny... I totally did that just a minute ago!
      one of my favorite Star Trek movies...

17. So I've been pondering them all morning, and I'd pretty much promised myself I'd get one if they were released...

However I wonder if they're going to be made into 'basics' (I don't know what Soom calls them?) Judging by that tag 'Centauroid Gem' that's been hanging around in their sidebar for the last month. I'd really like to know as it might alleviate my need to get them in November....

18. I've been looking at that tab too! I check every time I go to the Soom site... >_> Which is a lot...

19. Yes, I think so...normally there are girls and boys or at least bodys which don't have a gender.
      For November centaurs I definately think that there will be a boy and a girl because of the
      names: Pyrol (sounds male to me) and Minette (sounds female to me). ;D

Wonder when they will show as more pictures (of the girl x3)??

20. I'm glad that I have resisted Epidos and waited for this baby.