1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Soom MD/November] Pyrol and Minette - The Magic Horn

Oct 28, 2010

1. Soom didn't allow head swapping on Epidos, and I've never seen them do that with their tiny MDs. I doubt they're going to allow it on these guys.

If we're lucky he'll go up for sale tomorrow! If not, it'll probably be late Sunday night.

2. Eeeeee I have always been saying the only tiny that I want is a centaur! I think I so have to get one of these :D

3. When i ordered my Epidos i did it here and i just swapped with someone that wanted the Unikenta head and human body...
      It is possible, you just need to use the forum...

I cant wait! So want more pictures to SQUEE at!

4. Heh heh, I do that a lot with Soom. :lol:

5. Oh, I didn't think Soom would do it. I was just expressing my wishes. ;) I know I would have to do a split or get one later on the MP. I bet the horned head has cool ears like Epidos, though. So I will probably just keep it and either deal with the horn or fill in the hole with epoxy.

I can't wait for them to go on sale! I have no idea if I can afford one yet. If they are under $500, I think I can swing it. But if they are more, I'll be out of luck. :shudder I'll get one blank with no extras if I have to!

6. The one pictured is SOOOooooo adorable. Hate to see the price tag on that little darling. Guess if you have to ask you can't afford him. Layaway here I come..... Can't decide which I want, a girl or boy... we already have one girl unicorn, Beyla/Peri so maybe a boy wound make a nice addition to the hoofie set.

- ShadowHawke -

7. LOL! That's pretty much how I was planning to order one. ;)

I love the FS but I want to explore his/her custom options! :D

8. I was safe from Soom, but now I don't think I will be safe at all. I love the little horn and the idea of my other tinies riding this little one....it's insane! I am trying not to be Soomed!

9. Yeah!! I want to paint mine like a Przewalski's horse. :D

I just hope it's not too much because I would love to get the outfit, too. I really hope they post more pictures/the price tomorrow!!

10. I hope they offer a "soft" tail like they did with Epidos, too. /random thought

Oh, Przewalski's horse would be lovely!

11. I can't wait to see more pics. This will be my first tiny, now just gotta figure out how he's going to fit in with all my big guys XD

12. Just a thought, about when will they release for sale....??? Tonight, tomorrow, the week-end??? I noticed the closer to the release the more they show on the pix and his is a full pix not just a facial one.

- ShadowHawke -

13. What kind of pricing might we expect, you think? I mean, roughly the same as other MD tinies, I'd assume, but how much more do you think they'll charge for the tiny utikena body? *dies again* now that I've already decided to do another layaway, I can't wait!

14. I'm joining in the group of squealing fanatics. =.=

15. Customs would be beautiful, I can't wait!

I've been entertaining this thought since the idea of a teenie gem centaur, so cute!!!

16. -Ahem- please pardon the following squee.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMG CUTE OMGOMGOMG

-coughs-
      Alright, I'm good now.

Can't wait to see them released :D I may be Soom'd....oh dear....

17. I'm personally expecting them to be in the $400-500 range. My Glati was $350 before I started adding extras (like eyes and wig). It would be great if we could order them without the human parts. Especially since I have no intention of ever using them. Murmur's legs just sit in a drawer and he never takes his hoofies off unless I need to change his pants or something.

I hope they will come with more hands and an open eyed head.

18. Okay for ALL of us SQUEEING admirers... of the little unicorn/centaurs...
      OH YEAH!!!
      [​IMG]

19. oh god hope they dont charge that much more for the centaur body :S they charged $200 extra for epidos...maybe if we all keep out fingers crossed they wont charge extra...LOL...yea like that would happen ¬¬'

i hope we dont have to buy the human bodie...i reeli dont want/cant afford it i only want my little centaur i dont need the extras it can be naked and bald and eyeless..............

20. Wow, I'm following the general squee of joy about these new MD tinies, but I also have some criticism... the hands... they look too much like LittleFee hands to me (which I don't like).
      And I really hope they have a human head, but with elf ears this time.
      Anyway, I despite this I think I will have to order one of these cuties... there is some extra money left this month =)
      As usual for me, everything will rise or fall with the human head mold (please make it stunning, SOOM!).
      By the way, I LOVE the name Minette!