1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Soom MD/November] Pyrol and Minette - The Magic Horn

Oct 28, 2010

1. I dont like the Hands too...

But sooooo sweet! Want a Pony! Hope we can see more Pictures soon. I think I will get such a Baby. Lets see the other Pics ^^

2. If you think about it, charging more for the little ones would not be that smart... (1) no matter how cute they are, you would think there would be a point that they would not be economically feasable at a higher price, (2) lots for members are already in on layaways and with the holidays coming (3) many members will not have all that much in funds to work with. I hope in the options, to save monies that they offer them just as centaurs and offer all the other stuff like outfit, eyes, wig ... etc. seperately. I would like to get the wig and clothes...that little outfit is to die for. Okay they would be the only ones to wear it, but you got to have something to put on their little bodies...

- ShadowHawke -

3. I'm hoping the other centaur will be a girl and maybe a different color. Then I'll definitely be Soomed for the 3rd time this month!!! DX

4. I don't like the hands either, but it's just personal preference. I like it when hands look more relaxed and neutral. I'm hoping they'll come with optional hands.

If they charge half of what they charged for Epidos (centaur only, blank with with no extras), they would be around $380. I would think that's reasonable!

5. baby unicorn!ponies. OMG, I'm in so much trouble! *checks cc* Thank goodness Soom does layaway!

6. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(tears streaming down my face...)

7. Gah! Curse you, Soom! It was hard enough to resist buying Tuff and Sueve... I don't think I can make it on this one. Well, savings, it was nice knowing you. :doh

8. my very first reaction to the little centaurs!!!

9. I literally squeed when I saw the teaser. I wanna see the girl. I may be Soomed for Christmas... *SOB*

10. Come onnnnn fantasy resin!
      A girl in sparkly resin would pretty much kill me.
      Or made entirely from pearl resin. There's just nothing that can go wrong there xD

I don't like the hands either however.
      I don't really get it! Soom's teeny hands have always been really nice but the last two releases they've just been fat little sausage fingers! Not quite sure what they were thinking!
      At least I have some spare blushed hands from older MDs lying around so, if this release ends up only being WS, I'll be able to change the hands.

11. So so so cute!! Gah but I just payed for Idrial . . . I don't think I can afford another one . . . aw man I want one so badly!!

12. Maybe they'll have optional hands like Ai/Afi. This new one's hands kinda look like jazz hands. XD XD

13. I'd love to see an option for pearl resin, like Vesuvia. :D

LOL! "Jazz hands". You're so right!

14. Must-buy-baby-Pegasus.

I'm all for a colored resin, tan would be awesome, but I need a CW horse.
      Not very fond of the head yet but the picture hardly shows it well. The only
      thing really bothering me are the front legs, again you can't really SEE them
      but they look really tiny/thin.....they look the size of the TG calfs! and
      look like sticks...no definition at all :-\ Hopefully it's just a bad pic but I don't
      think so. :( And I agree those hands look bad. I love Soom and don't normally
      pick on their designs but I guess I had an image in my head and so far this
      isn't it. But I still look forward to it's release, maybe I'll be proven wrong and
      love it. I'm guessing they'll offer options again for those that do or don't need
      a human body too etc. I would love a no-head no-body option, just the centaur
      parts:D

15. LOL JAZZ HANDS!!!!
      *cannot stop laughing

(you are so right!!!lol)

16. I've NEVER gotten so excited or madly-in-love about a SOOM-doll but..
      As a huge centaur/horse/unicorn-lover...

I just have to get one.

I have been SOOMed. For the first time. There goes my virginity..

17. Soom always has the best MDs! I don't think I've seen one MD that I haven't liked from them. =D!

18. The the face is really cute, but I'm not digging the chubby hands... For me, it really depends of how the horse body is jointed and it's level of mobility... Also I'd be even more tempted if there was a coloured option <3

19. There are definitely things that I don't like about this new one. But I keep imagining all the possibilities a blank one could have. I could get it blushed brown for example, with a really girlie and dreamy faceup. Those eyes look like they are gazing to me. I'm not too fond of the face sculpt. But I wasn't fond of Syen's or Keny's either and now that I've seen custom faceups, I love both!

20. I knew this was coming and I knew I'd have to pass on it. As much as I'm drawn to the idea of a little centaur, I know I can't afford it. :(

When Epidos came out, I knew for sure I wanted a large male centaur so I bought him and split off the heads since I was in a pinch for money (wish I could have kept the human head though). Things got better so I ordered a Nephelin too... and then everything went back to being bad. I have 2 more payments on both dolls and don't have the money to make them.

Maybe someday when things get better again, I can check the market place for this little one. I don't like the unicorn head so maybe I wont want it after all. Will have to wait and see if they come with normal human heads too. Not sure about those hands either, but I have lots of cute Teenie Gem hands laying around, so I'm not worried.