1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Soom MD/November] Pyrol and Minette - The Magic Horn

Oct 28, 2010

1. I swore I'd stop at 3..... But, this doll is so adorable!

2. I...I have to have one!!!! It's so freaking adorable!!!

Hmmm now how to obtain this little one....(begins plotting)
      I love his/her face...Looks kinda meschivius...

3. I will totally get him/ her !!!!
      Look at that cute face make me go blind !!!!

/me sing --- another day , another dollar . Daylight come , I'm on my way.....
      Another day, another dollar. Working my whole life away.....

4. So was looking at my chibis the other day and going "I have so many, don't really need anymore..."

*shakes fist* Curse you Soom! That little guy/girl is beyond adorable! CUTE!

5. I knew it! I knew there would be chibi-centaurs! I'm so glad I've been saving my cash now.

6. Yeap, I'll be getting one of these for sure, one way or another. I wonder what the other will look like?

7. It looks like the horse body is white and the human part is normal skin, like Epidos was. Does anyone else see that or is it just me? He is soo cute either way and I know I will need him if not the little girl centaur that we are not being allowed to see. hmmm....that is pretty weird that we're not getting any preview of her. I can't wait for more pics

8. I think that's just the way he's blushed, but I hope I'm wrong because I would love that two skin tone look!

Also, I've decided that if I get one I want to turn it into a carousel pony! And if I don't like the other one's blushing (since I don't like the current one's blushing personally) I'm going to get it custom blushed ALL PINK AND BEDAZZLED!

9. There was no doubt in my mind he was all white at first glance. Guess we'll see when he's released, but I see the color in person every day so that's what it looks like to me. XD Soom also loves to do that yellow blushing so think that's what it is. Maybe they'll offer different horse color bodies?

10. omg omg omg I want more pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Glee, and there's 2 Pyrol and Minette sections up now! The second looks like a tan pony body?

Edit: Not actually their usual tan I think. It looks quite reddish...I like!

12. It looks like they've blushed the other one to a brownish colour, unsure if that's a tan or not. It wouldn't be very cost efficient to have to produce two differently dyed body parts would it.

13. They're really cute!
      I also love the proportions of the human to horse bodies...
      The proportions on Epidos just seemed off to me...:sweat

I hope their human faces have the same dreamy expression!:aheartbea

14. New pics are up od the other horse

15. They look.. pretty much identical.
      This is kind of disappointing. T_T

I mean I get that one is overall darker, with a darker body and faceup (are the hands different too?).
      But... well they both look LIKE BOYS.
      Where's the girl?
      Looking at the outfits, clearly the original teaser is supposed to be the girl (because of the style of the top), but they both just look like boys to me.
      Plus everything is just so BROWN.

Could just be because I'm getting sick and was really looking forward to something amazing with the second one this time, but it's really disappointing to see that once again, Soom have released two boys (Silt and Keny were both clearly boys too)
      T__T

Still like the concept though, so I wonder if I should just get the "girl" blank with sanding, then have her sent off to be painted up like a my little pony or something xD

16. midnitestar maybe she will look better in person?

17. I like the boy one now >__< soom my bankaccount

18. Maybe. Definitely going to be one of those times where I need to get a good look at them in person!
      I'm not sure what I think about the head sculpts either, as they both really look like boys to me - sometimes certain sculpts just look like boys no matter what you do to them xD
      But I was kind of hoping I'd dislike the heads this time so I could turn my Yrie (currently on a fully blushed Ai body) into the centaur. WE SHALL SEE.

Only Soom could manage to take such a wacky concept of a centaur and make it kinda boring. xD
      Someone should steal their brown pastels!!! xDDD

19. As long as they aren't in NS and they don't come with the human option and a head without the horn, I will be safe. Please let me be safe...

20. If they're NS, I'll be safe for sure.
      I'm kind of bored of Soom's tan too now so, I guess WS would be the way to go here - then I can get them painted up in nice colours.

This may be the second time ever I've been considering getting a Soom doll without faceup or blushing (the first time being shonki who I got totally blank!!)