1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom :: [MD/Oct] Alk & Yrie - Birdie windie

Oct 21, 2009

1. Not quite what I expected,but still goddamn adorable...I think...I'll still be getting her. XD /Soomed

2. I'm thinking this one is WS... Can't be sure though... but since I remember someone saying there'll be a odd-coloured tinie in the Air, I'm thinking maybe tan for the other one? (not that _odd_ an colour, but...)

3. I am already decided on getting her, hey. I may be the first to order on the site XD haha. Now. to wait for more pictures >_> Soom added a few in the day Sphalers first pic was released!

4. Well we never know what the SECOND one might be?
      And I see a LOT of Amber. We have Amber's wig, the outfit seems very Amber like, and it seems like we have light coloured sparkly eyes.
      I wonder if THIS is the chibi Amber (sort of) as with Earth they're planning on doing something different?
      Perhaps they knew loads of people wanted a chibi in the Amber style so they fit in in where they could?

5. I feel like I'm one of the only ones that likes neutral colours on my dolls. Browns and all earthy colours make my perfect dolls lol.

If I didnt have christmas to save up for and other fianacial things tearing at my purse, I'd bring one of these lil birdies home. The wing arms are instant win for me :D

6. Please god yes tan.
      Yes yes. Especially if that means Galena might be tan.

7. Same here! I'd be ordering the second they came out, which I WILL be doing but, I've got to wait til NOVEMBER until they come on sale here! :...(:...(:...(
      I still want to have fun doing to waiting room and stuff again cause I love organizing things (I'm ridiculous) so I'll be sure to make one as soon as they go on sale!

8. I wouldn't say brown.... shes more golden to me...
      and I think WS but perhaps the other1 is NS....
      I just think that the ammount of choice Bygg and Beyla gave was so awesome...and they must do it again! lol
      I want her :(
      so...like... there has to be little birdie feet right? human feet with those wings wouldn't match would they??

9. Maybe that's why I still love her? I LOVE golden (my Glot is very golden now) but am not a fan of BROWN. xD

10. I'm sure they'll come with regular arms. All the other MDs come with both. I bet they'll have cute little birdy feet, too.

Jointed wings are a really neat idea! So unique. She looks WS to me... I hope Galena will have a WS option... by then the worst of my mega layaways will be done and I have a big job coming up so I actually do hope so. lol. I wonder if they'll do the boy as grey?

I love her face! She really will be perfect for the tiny version of my Brynna.:aheartbea

11. Awww poor midnite! I'll keep the waiting room warm for you :3 XD
      Can't wait to see the boy, and their tiny birdie feet. Tinies usually do have 2 resin interesting parts, so I'd say we are going to get feetsies!

12. I cant beleive how soomed I am... shes now my desktop background...I cant stop staring.... look at that little tiny face! ^^

13. Hahaha, it'll be like it was with Eliv and Iv all over again!
      I was SOOMED from the teaser pic so even though I had to wait to order, I opened the waiting room and just had fun with everyone else cause in my mind, I WAS waiting even though I hadn't ordered yet.
      So I shall be there running around like a crazy person! xD

I wonder if these ones are going to be hugely popular like Glot/Glati and Beyla/Bygg or not so much?

And, who's WITHOUT A DOUBT I AM GETTING ONE OF THESE BIRDIES SOOMED? xD

14. hopefully not so much so they arrive super quick like hati and skol lol

15. Oh, I'm lame too :3 trying to put on makeup while staring at her/chatting with copious people about her cuteness XD
      Why did I make plans tonight XD I figured we werent going to see the tinies, so I made plans to waste time XD You guys should thank me, I clearly brought on them showing it, to spite me ;)
      Like when you open a can of coike while waiting for a bus.

Omg I really really hope the boy is tan.

16. I'd say so, those wings. Is anyone unhappy with those wings? I mean, they are soooo new, but not kinda annoying like Euclase's head was.
      Wings! Holy god! We all wanted wings, and people were all, nuuu not resin wings >_> I told you people~! Haha!~

Whoops double posting >_> Not everyone is as excited as me.

17. I am getting those wings. Holy crap, I must have those wings! I can't wait to see better photos of how they work (it looks like the hand is replaced with one set of feathers, and then the wrist and the elbow are both sprouting more... I am so modding my pair to be worn as an extra set of limbs, if that's the case...)

Safe from teenies as always, but wow this makes me optimistic about Galena. Jointed SG wings = Soom gets my wallet immediately. I love the colour scheme, too!

18. :abow: oh thankies for making plans ;)

and I'm with you...I want a tan boy <3

19. Like Soom making them BROWN (ok golden xD)
      It was TOTALLY to spite me! xD

I'm actually in FEAR of the other one to be honest.
      I mean, generally I don't like boy dolls but what if they're gender neutral again? (even though this one LOOKS girlie, who knows!)
      And even if they're NOT. If the other one is a fabulous colour or something, I might be tempted to just IGNORE that little lump and make it a girl!
      2 of these I can't afford!!!!! But you know I'd starve to do it!

20. I am really curious to see what the rest of the doll(s) look like. What a month - all the best things happen in October!