1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom :: [MD/Oct] Alk & Yrie - Birdie windie

Oct 21, 2009

2. Mmm... I'm thinking pretty popular. Perhaps not to Glot and Glati levels, but I'm guessing they'll edge out Beyla and Bygg slightly if the feet are as cool as the wings.

I'm getting this little girl for sure! I'll need to see what color the boy is to find out how much trouble I'm really in.:sweat

3. i love her face!!!! T_T help!!!! i wonder how i can swap a beyla for this buuuuu

4. I don't use my glot wings either ;)

I know I'd only be able to scrimp and scrap enough money for 1 ...
      I'm so determined to get 1.... Even if its just a head...cause I LOVE that lil face!!!!

shes so sweet... she needs a hug!

edit - I just showed mother... I dont think she quite gets that me showing her on my desktop means I'm willing to sell my soul for her ....

edit again - is it bad that I'm eyeing up everything in my room and wondering how much I could sell it for XD

5. I've been holding out for this one for months, and as awesome as those wings are, and as adorable as that face is, I think I'm going to reserve judgment till we get more pics. She is very cute though, just not sure if it's what I want.

6. Haha I wasn't eitehr XD I just wanted little feathery versions of the Glot/Glati ones, but still, Ima genious without knowing XD Those arms are tooo gorgeous. Midnite PM'ed me right away, and I was sitting there waiting for it to load with the happiest feeling.. then BAM tiny articulated wings. It's a good day.
      Also, thanks mushroom, I feel loved. If more pictures come up while I am out, I am expecting Sharn and Midnite to oogle them like crazy for me, k guys? You're under orders to do my share of the squeeing.

Also, if Galena has this style arm, my soul is gone baby. GONE.

7. The day has come, if I can afford it I will be soomed. DAMN IT! D: I knew the little birds would cause this...please let pictures reveal I don't like them much! DX

8. MUST have. I think I'm going to give up ordering a Luts Cherry and go for one of these cuties. The face is SO adorable! ♥ And the jointed wings!!!

9. They are re-using Sphaler's clothes for this tinies... >_<

10. I always love it when new Soom MDs come out. Either you get to watch other people spazzing out and enjoy their happiness, or you get to spazz out yourself!
      Then you get to see all the people who will be joining the wait with you. Some are people you know, some are people you don't, and it's always exciting knowing that you're going to get to know all of them!

Soom bringing people together... awww xD

So does anyone else feel like this really seems like a chibi Amber just with different parts?

11. i was totally NOT expecting this T_T now i am soomed and i am broke.. damn...

12. :...( I want to see the boy!! This is just what I was waiting for!!

13. They have the same gentle beautiful feel as amber... definatly not feel Ecluase (sorry how do you spell it? lol)

14. I know I will be able to afford 1 in a few months but I cant now >.< So its a matter of convincing mum that yes I need theses and will she lend it to me XD

15. No, not Euclase AT ALL.
      This is definitely closer to Topaz, but still not quite.
      I really do just see Amber.
      Definitely curious to see the other one now!

And, are they going to be gender neutral again or are we going to have a clear boy and girl?

16. I think boy and girl as we might be seeing a really beautiful dress thingy for the girl <3

17. Beautiful dress thingy :D:D:D

Either way this one (Alk? Yrie? Which is more girly? I mean Soom thought GLOT was a more feminine name so xD) is clearly the girl.. and ADORABLE.

I really hope these aren't just normal silver sparkly eyes exactly like Amber's though.
      I mean I WANT sparkly eyes, but if they're just Amber's again, that's annoying cause I managed to find the Amber eyes and already have them! ::laughs::
      I hope they're slightly different!

18. Definitely a little Topazish face. She just has narrower lips (Yay for that!)

In Beyla and Bygg's story they were said to be unique as gender neutral so I think these guys will be gendered.

ETA: I think her eyes look sparkly pale green.

19. Oh really? I don't think I EVER read that! ::goes to do so now::
      I'm useless xD

And sparkly pale green would be FABULOUS! I would be thrilled with that!

I love those little rosebud lips.. SO CUTE!

20. me too I thought I saw a faint greenish glitter in those eyes... But might just be my monitor :)

And I'm hoping this one is Yrie, since I like that name better ^-^