1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom :: [MD/Oct] Alk & Yrie - Birdie windie

Oct 21, 2009

1. ...Looks like I might as well put the rest of my MSD stuff up for sale. At the rate this is going, I'll end up with a Tiny army and no funds for a KDF. .__.

2. AHH! So darn cute!! Dx I really really need one of these now... Jointed wingies = <3

3. Omg I am so dead if that's white skin. If they have grey skin option I'm deader. The face is just so adorable!!!

4. I'm scared I'm going to want both :sweat I have been looking forward to the air tinies all year, and I ended up getting soomed by other tinies so I was trying so hard to resist. . .but the teaser pic is very cute so far ^^;;

5. I-I think I might be soomed, you guys. (This is the first time.) Is it supposed to feel like I'm standing on a very tall cliff and teetering off the edge of it? *_*

6. I'm ready to give in...if I want both though...I'LL BE DOOMED D: (SOOMED = DOOMED) Oh, how I waited to be soomed just for these guys, well I guess it was meant to happen, their teaser alone has made me so excited.

I hope they aren't gender neutral, though at the same time I do. xD It's fun to make gender neutral characters~ <3

Hur, I'll most likely stay up all night hoping they decide to post more pictures! D: Please let them post more pictures soon! I don't want to have to wait three days! D;

7. She is truly adorable! And this jointed wings make me crazy :aheartbea

8. I got a feeling Yrie is the boy... but I'm useless at guessing this sorta thing so just ignor me lol

sparkly eyes are not for me but thats kool as that just makes them cheaper! lol I already know mine will be blank... Moneys will not allow! oooowww I want the rest of the pics! i wanna see the boy as I have to pick 1!

9. Actually, aren't the first name of the couple always the girl?
      Glot & Glati
      Hati & Skoll
      Eliv & Iv

unless its a gender neutral couple again

10. No no I think the same. Alk seems too sharp to be a girls name, but Soom thought GLOT was the girl! So, Soom logic says that the sharp name is the girl and the more flowing name is the boy!
      Plus they generally put the female first.. Glot & Glati, Eliv & Iv, Hati & Skoll.. so Alk (girl) & Yrie (boy). xD

11. Hahaha we are on the save wavelength here xD

12. you clever little person ;) I think you're right ^_^

Well both names sound male to me but I know 1 must be female so I'll go with the weirder 1 ^_^

Edit - ah! no no no~! I've started planning! its too early to plan...stop brain, stop!!!! *bursts* imagine an orangey red blush and stuff... little fire bird! a pheonix!!!! squee ^_^

13. I like the wings, but this time I won't be soomed :D
      Not enought money T_T

14. So cuuute~
      The little jointed wings are adorable!
      I hope they also have human arms, though... and talons...
      Maybe the second one with be grey skin? :D

15. I don't think we will see grey but I think we will see something different! perhaps thats why he's not in the teaser, so its a suprise ;)
      I mean they do usually put both in the teaser right?

16. I love the jointed wings ... gives me high, high hopes for next month's Galena ....

also, I thik if there was going to be a grey skin option, they would have showed both resin shades in the teaser ... they did that for all the other grey/white combos :sweat

17. I'm really curious to see what is so different about the other one that they didn't put it into the teaser! All we know maybe there isn't a difference, but you can't really figure out what Soom is going to do next every time! ;3

EDIT:

I wonder if Soom would do anything that isn't Gray/white/Normal skin....?

18. It really is a beautiful design. While I am still holding out for earth tinies (hooves, pleaseeee) these are just adorable. I like the wings, very creative and I love the implied sharpness to the nose without saying "and here is a beak. Look really, a beak!" :D

19. I'm reeeally keeping my fingers crossed for a grey one. X3

20. I really really hope at least one of them won´t be WS, or there will be an option for NS ... otherwise, the little one is so darn cute that I am SO soomed right now! ^^