1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom :: [MD/Oct] Alk & Yrie - Birdie windie

Oct 21, 2009

1. So, if I order before November 1st, I won't have to pay the fees? Or will I have to pay them anyway since my layaway payments will go past November? :?

5% is a lot when your order is $600 or more! :(

2. No idea...I think they also said it was just for that site/doll. Not the others.

3. Oh I hope so!! :sweat My husband said it would be okay, but $30 extra dollars is not a small amount for us... :doh

Um, this may be a noobish question... but the Body Painting option includes the blushing/painting on the wing parts and bird feet, right? :sweat I don't really care as much about the blushing on the human body parts, but I don't want to miss out on the blushing/painting on the wings (especially since I have zero face-up & blushing skills.. which means they would be blank forever or I'd have to pay even more money for someone else to blush them).

4. yes, that's what it means. ^^

5. Hooray! Thank you!! :)

6. Now I wish I didn't buy a Glot...:( But maybe I can buy the wings from someone! *hopeful sigh*

7. Is someone able to confirm the layaway fee thing? D:

8. I'm not sure if it's been asked yet, but does anybody know how you'll restring those wing-arms?

9. Hmm.... like normal arms I guess........ ? They probably have a S-hook on the end wing-bit of each arm.

10. I didn't get a layaway fee. :)

11. Phew! I'm glad there's not a fee! I'm still getting my girl, but money is tight now, since my husband just got his hours cut! 15 hours off each paycheck! *sigh* :( He's been a loyal worker to this company for 10 years and they're just screwing us over! Loyalty isn't rewarded in this country anymore...

Yrie will be my last doll for a long time now... :(
      At least I still get to bring her home <3

12. A word of warning for everyone purchasing from SOOM with PayPal now...

Be very careful while using the Purchase button on order page - apparently sometimes even if you get redirected to a blank page, it may still be processed by PayPal so if you keep on trying, you might just keep on authorizing... This just happened to me, I have two transactions pending for the same order now :/

Advice: after clicking Purchase, log to you PayPal account and check if the transaction is there.

PS. Order Description: Rosette Goods??

13. Yeps. I could send you some taxidermy links... or not. :sweat

14. I donno if anyone knows the answer to this one. Lee Jin, probably.

15. Well, You can add me in with an Alk, blank but I did end up ordering 4 magnets and a lot of s-hooks, because those wings are going to end up on his back!

16. I just got a terrible idea, to put birdy wings on a glot/glati/beyla

17. Thats odd, I only had it as 17.10..... Erk

18. Oooh how do you plan to attach them? I am considering one of these little ones but I am not THAT into birds that I'd want them as arms. I was going to just sell them off but I'd LOVE them on their little backs. I thought about it but I just couldn't quite figure out the how.

19. I'm looking for glati/beyla blushed hooves to put on my Yrie so, not a bad idea at all I think! xD

20. Haha!~ I was planning on doing that to my one too! xD Jointed back-wings would be awesome! :)