1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom :: [MD/Oct] Alk & Yrie - Birdie windie

Oct 21, 2009

1. Ahahaha you just completely cracked me up xDDD

2. Mushoom>> YOU ARE SOOMED!!!!!! and so am i.. T_T but i spent my extra monies two months ago on beyla! oh no!!!!

3. Really going to have to talk my hubby into letting me get one of these little sweeties. D: It's so hard living with a dolly-hater. XP

4. Oh gawd, hope not. i do not like NS dolls :(.

This one is sooo cute. If I was into minis I would get it straight away!

5. nic>> I've ordered my KDF and I'm already omg I am regretting this u___U

Aw man, the bird wings and the little face is so adorable!!

6. I like the wings

7. I am wondering now.. this does seem like the prime opportunity for them to do tan. I mean, it would completely suit the image they're going for.
      Plus, like people have already mentioned, WHY are we only seeing one of them?
      Perhaps there's no reason to it at all, they just felt like doing it this way. Or perhaps they ARE trying to hide something.
      The only thing I can think of that would make Yrie a surprise is a different resin colour.
      Grey doesn't seem like it would fit in with the theme, so unless they're trying something TOTALLY NEW, tan would make a lot of sense!
      Perhaps they'd both be available in WS and tan too, so people who prefer WS and boys or tan and girls would be able to choose!

8. This is a good theory. A tan birdie would look like a little hawk or sparrow. SO cute! ♥

9. Haha, I had mentioned on the page before that maybe they'd do something other than gray/ws/ns! Glad someone else agrees! :3 I want to see a tan birdy, I'd die for a tan birdy! D:

Man...I am going to end up staying up hoping for more pictures! D:

10. eeekkk! i know! help me!
      its like a pleasant desease lol and the only way to cure it is to buy the doll! which harms the purse yes....

gah!

hmmm I think I'd love NS or tan but the WS is beautiful so if there isn't a tan or NS I'll still be happy ;)

and gah! you think you have it bad I have a bygg AND beyla on the way!!! both gifts from my mum! how am I gona convince her to lend me money for a 3rd ;)

11. I really think a tan birdy would look fantastic too! Would compliment all the golds they've gone for AND make a lot of people very happy.
      Everyone who's wanted a tan tiny will end up buying this one too, so it would definitely be a clever move on Soom's part!

Oh and I wonder what the ears are like??
      We can't see them in this picture at all but.. are they going to be big magnet ears or sculpted ears? What sort of shape do you think screams BIRD? xD

12. I thought for a bit they were tines of the dragon guy, Sphaler. (I always get their names wrong because I avoid soom like the plague). But birdy wings and no horns sort of destroy that idea. xD But, but if they have those ear pieces that he had, I'd love that! <3

13. its hard to say as birds dont have ears... but no ears would be a bad move I think so perhaps just normal human ears so not to draw attention to them....

OR elf/fairy ears? like topaz?? she had elf ears right? *racks brain*

14. @Mushoom
      Topaz had those crazy ears, the translucent resin ones, right? I think you would know if they had something like that! O.o You'd think Soom would want to show that sort of thing off. Maybe human ears? I think the human ears make the most sense....>.>;; I just like those Sphaler ears a lot. xD

15. I totally hate human ears on dolls so I really hope they don't go with human ears! That would be such a disappointment!
      I think at the least we'll get little elf type ears.
      And yes! Topaz had elf ears, huge long translucent ones!

I still really hope we get some translucent parts here and there! It's clear now that the wings won't be, but maybe other parts will!

16. Some translucent parts would be really interesting. I wonder how they would work that in? You'd think the wings would be one of the things they would do it to?

Right now, I want to know what their FEET look like! Do they have adorable little birdy feet? I want to know! ;_;

17. Oh shoot.....I might be SOOMed again! Dang it, she(?) looks sooo cute!

18. I think I'm already Soomed... and I was waiting for next month's doll! I guess I'll have too see...

19. transparent feet ? hmmmm
      omg! I totally forgot about sphaler! Yeah ears like his would work! I hope they are <3 I loved his ears <3

20. I've just been assuming automatically that they WILL have big birdie feet like Euclase.
      Can anyone think of any more ways they could do bird feet?