1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom :: [MD/Oct] Alk & Yrie - Birdie windie

Oct 21, 2009

1. Oh, what if they have little magnetic birdie tail feathers?! I would DIE :D

2. Not really? I just want to know how much work must go into molding such a small birdy foot. xD And I am basically assuming as well! :3

Yay for Sphaler ears! I'm hoping for those now! I think that would work with the adorable winged arms! <3

Birdy tails...x.x That would just make me leap on them so quickly!

3. TRANSPARENT BIRDIE FEET. I'd be so happy.. SO VERY HAPPY. xD

Little tail feathers would be really cute too, and they just did tails with Bygg and Beyla so it wouldn't be hard to do it again as they already have the 'magnet in butt' thing sorted out! xD

4. I actually think thier little birdy feet (if they are birdy feet) will be very different from the big ones we've seen... Like how chroms huge wolf feet were so different from hati and skools feet...imagine chubby little bird feet...all round and chubby ^_^

Edit - awwww! tail feathers!?!?!?!? Salmon...you are genious!

5. They chibified them. xD Chibified birdy feet? I love that. Add in transparent resin and birdy tails and I just think I died a little from the overwhelming amount of cute. xD

6. I really want transparentyness but I dont think we are gona get it :(
      I think they are gona go transparent crazy with the next lot of tinies ^_^

7. Hmm.. maybe my imagination sucks today but I can't think of a way in which chubby bird feet would look good! I really want almost exact replicas of the big bird feet just, smaller!
      I much prefer mature looking dolls, and none of my tinies are children, at least not as young as they're supposed to be!
      I think chubbiness in any way would make them childlike and ruin the potential maturity they have right now. But that could just be because I CANNOT imagine chubby birdie feet! xDD

8. sooo I just showed my bf ... and do you know what he said "yeah shes pretty cool" ...for those of you who dont know my bf that means "wow awesome! I approve!" lol and then he asked how much but not in a angry way in a *sigh* i see she really wants I better try get her 1...
      squeeee :D

Edit - I can :D Want me to draw a piccy of what I expect ??

9. Yeah...now that I think about it, I can't think about how that would look! O.o It sounds cute, but what would that look like? Fatty little rounded bird feet? You can do it with paws, but if they want all the pretty claws and all...that'd be...odd... (I haven't slept all night so I'm tired, don't mind me and my train of thought and how it lacks).

Oh soom, whatever you do, it better look good. xD

@Mushoom
      Oh, lucky, lucky~!

10. Goodness!!! Just a teaser and I'm already hooked!!! Love this one!!!
      I love Soom MD tinies! Besides of the wonderful features Soom always creates, their faces have such delicate and sweet lines!
      Also, I LOVE wings :P

11. I almost feel bad for suggesting the fact that tail feathers would be absolutely AMAZING, because now I'll be disapointed if they don't.... but those wings are still the cutest thing...

I've never been Soomed before... I've always really loved their stuff.. but this time around... I think it's finally happened! :D

12. Dear baby jebus, I think I've finally been SOOMED. .___.;;
      I wouldn't be if that darn face wasn't so sweet and natural looking. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SOOM FACES THAT I WAS ABLE TO RESIST (I blame Cass, you pretty face you... <3)?!

I can't wait for more pictures~!

13. She's really cute, but a tan doll would be wonderful, would make me crazy waiting to see Galena too. When I think of chibi feet, it makes me think of Henson Muppet bird feet.

14. Well glot and glati soomed me... I've been watching the limited ever since, ...was soomed again with Cass but couldn't get her so I've been waiting for a soom limited that I would adore as much as cass... I loved bygg and beyla but not to the level as cass I'll admit...but that teaser pic has got me as excited as when I saw Cass.... So who knows! hopefully the birdies will help me get over Cass ;)

look at the sweet lil face! squeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

15. Well....

Glot :: Soomed
      Cuprit :: Soomed
      Eliv :: Soomed
      Bygg :: Soomed
      Alk/Yrie/both :: Soomed

THIS IS NOT A GOOD PATTERN!!!! xD

16. Ohh what a cutie!! ;_; Too bad I won't be able to order one of them :( Not enough moniez -___-;;

17. Well I think my mum may lend me the money as I will need to pay with decembers pay check :S I dont think my bf will have enough bless him :(

just so I know, when are we expecting the rest of the pics? :D

18. oh! she is lovely. She makes me happy just to look at. :aheartbea But... I think I'm still going to hold out for the Earth tinies... but this is just the first pic, oh dear, oh dear.

And those are green sparkly eyes, not silver like Amber's.... so sweet!

19. Hmmm.. my guess would be Friday or at the latest Monday.
      Generally they used to leave a few days gap between teaser and release date.
      But if I'm remembering correctly, the last couple of months they've been releasing the dolls FAST without waiting as long. So MAYBE tomorrow.

My guess is Friday though.
      I was sure they'd release the teaser today too so, hopefully I'm right about this too!
      Do NOT want to wait until Monday!

20. This gets me thinking about Galena (I've been waiting for her since he beginning!) and I don't think she'll have jointed wing arms, but maybe feathery arms like how they did with Cass, only not scales. I'm so excited!