1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom [MD/OCT] Phonolus โ€“ Rauco of Fear

Oct 4, 2011

1. One look... And i knew he was coming home, i'm going to have to miss out on the nycc mix event.

2. I was just thinking 'good think I don't like mega's they are too big' but the more I look at him the more I'm starting to want him. I'll have to wait and see the other pics. I love paws sooo much that I may be doomed.

3. Very Chrom! Nice to see those claws coming back, interested to see what the white fur is on the left?

4. Maybe a fluffy tail like Breccia? I am getting a Wolf vibe from him.

5. Oh Soom.....stop torturing me with all your lovely dolls...here take my wallet already:lol:

6. So far I'm really liking the outfit. May have to get that.

7. You and me both, VampireAnneke. That outfit looks interesting so far - might be perfect for one of my Spirit boys as they're about the same size in terms of bulk.

8. This would be so funny! Big, bad, boss dollie of the dark side + fluffy tail = total win.

9. He uses the fluffy tail to lure people to his side. None can resist the fluffy tail!!!

10. Hmmm, could it be that Soom didn't write the release date for him? I am anxious to see the pics... but I cannot find the release date of Phonolus on the Soom website, and also none on the teaser...

11. Oh god x'D The outfit, yes I'm liking it too! If it's kimono like, I do have to get it!
      If it's a short shirt with pants or a skirt, I'm safe ^___^

12. No kidding. Surreality can I come weep at your house? All the pretties will sooth me. Haha. Although the ticket from the west coat to the east coast will make it one expensive weeping.

13. I guess the fluffy white on the pics could be Heliot wings again. They appear on both sides if you look closely, so it can't be just a fluffy tail. According to Obsidius Story they are born together or something similiar. So I guess Phonolus had been once a Vala, which could explain the Heliot wings. Especially if Phonolus and Obsidius are meant to be twins. It says born at the same time.... so it could be twins or just their mothers had been in labour together.

Do you think he could be tawny skin? He looks to dark for normal skin, too light for brown tan, too brownish for bronze. What do you think?

14. Ugh! I was hoping not to like him. -_- Still might be safe since he's a mega gem and they are kinda big for me..but I still weep not getting a Shoshon..and I missed out on Obsidius..but I wanted to save my money for a little centaur. -mutter- Stupid Soom.

15. AHA! Knew it was going to be some kind of tan. I was hoping for a really satisfied smirk though. Please Soom? Can we have a smirk? He is evil, after all, and there's way too many grumpy-pants running around already. Double-happy if there are two heads with different expressions, like Trachy/Lami and Migma.

But, he's looking a lot like what I was hoping for, and this isn't good, because I am oh so very broke.

16. woa he looks like an older chrom to me. Can't wait to see more!

17. Another gorgeous Soom boy! If I had the money, I'd buy 'em all, but I also just got my Ender (yesterday). So, I'm very tempted by him, but just can't (unless I win the lottery or something). :(

... Is that a white furry wing in the promo shot? Has Soom ever done black wings?

18. I am so doomed I may b poor forever with this lucky my student loan went through I may just be able to scrape up enough money to get him on layaway of course very poor october :( I love mega gems I have been waiting I hope he comes in other skin colors :)

19. Sure! I will be weeping mightily, too, because I just KNOW if I resist him on the website I'm going to be doomed the moment I see him in person. It's a lot of blank pretties, for the most part, but... ;)

I bet if they do the con again next year, we could all work out some mini-con there, with a little more time to plan. Now that'd be a blast!

20. Oh gosh, he is so handsome and masculine whit that look and color skinn, I loved him...pff I want see more pictures of him xd