1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom [MD/OCT] Phonolus – Rauco of Fear

Oct 4, 2011

1. oh crap... ok promos showed his pretty face but, those THIGHS!!!!! and i love his dreaming head. crap, crap, crap.... officially in lust.....

2. Argh... ARGH!! *stares some more at Phonolus* ARGHARGHARGH!!

How could you do this, Soom?! He's just...wow. Gorgeous. That face, those claws, those LEGS, my god, he could crush kegs between those thighs. I'm stupefied. How am I gonna pay for that bronze Sard now, huh??

*curls into little ball and sobs like a baby*

3. You just killed me with the "crush kegs" :XD: His legs are so dreamy. . .and the way they just pop out of that outfit. . .:drool Plus his face is so sultry ^////^ Although I kind of wish the cute pointy ears were on the dreamier head since those bedroom eyes are saying "come hither" ;)

My Chrom is seriously saying, "I need a brother. . .a brother I never had" *_*

4. Am I reading this right? You get the human body plus the tiger legs/hands... AND... they are letting you order another human body?

And...what's the max on layaway? Four months...or five? Before they charge you...

5. How could you do this, Soom?! He's just...wow. Gorgeous. That face, those claws, those LEGS, my god, he could crush kegs between those thighs. I'm stupefied. How am I gonna pay for that bronze Sard now, huh??

ROTFL Sard who??????

6. So can tawny skin be sanded or not... I can't tell from the seam sanding option

7. 5 months. Unfortunately they stopped the 6 month layaway offer *sigh*

He is so gorgeous, I need to have him. My Topaz is telling me, that's my future husband, buy him, you bought my brother his Obsidius (only head), now I want my guy too.....Phonolus is my guy..... *arghhh* But how to afford.....

@Ender
      No he has been brown tan skin. That's darker than tawny.

8. Thanks Ereskigal! 5 months then...;) He is gorgeous!
      White skin or tawney? *_*
      And yes, how to afford?

9. i am going to lay awake tonight trying to come up with funds. i need him in cream white for a liger. i guess i kiss heliot good bye. but with his head tilted back, looking at you with those bedroom eyes.... Victaryan is gonna be peeved. two mega gem boys...

10. Bye bye bronze Chrom ... hello tawny Phonolus. I'm still getting my Sard/Sphaler but I can't resist Phonolus. He's like Chrom's big, beefy, sexy brother. Now to figure out how to afford them

Shipping is $67.70 for him to Australia and Sarler should be another approx $30 on top of that.

O money, money wherefore art thou money?

11. AAAAA OH MY GODS I THINK I FOUND PHANES. JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I'D HAVE TO MAKE HIS HEAD MYSELF TOO.

I think I need to get me that human head and body. Phanes doesn't look even remotely humanoid anyways, but his projection is fully human, so I don't need the fancy animal parts.

Means all of my other doll plans get scaled down too... No more Iple EID. But that's probably a good thing, and I can go for SID, yeah?

12. After sleeping on it, I have decided I have to have him. My Nephelin needs a hot beefy guy he is perfect. Pretty sure I want his outfit too. How terrible are Soom wigs for the larger dolls? I was not super impressed with my Faery Legend wig from them but I really like the look of his wig...Now I need to strictly budget myself for the next few months and SOOM please NO MORE irresistable dolls :)

13. Soom gave me this, for anyone interested-

[​IMG]

14. I'm thinking of selling a kidney :)

15. LOL! If only! :) I should scanvage the house...sell whatever is not nailed down. LOL I love the tawney...but I'm really drawn to the white.*_*

And thanks for the comparison photo rottedgirl.

16. Thanks for the nude head photo. I think I'm deeply fall in love with phonolus..........=A=

17. Gosh I LOVE that dreaming, human head!! I'd love to have the human doll, but don't really have a need for the tiger parts...........wonder how easy it would be to sell just the TIger parts.............

18. He is a big temptation for me, really... I was not planning to buy dolls this month except Sard. But he broke all my plans... He is just awesome! :o Where should I take so much money to afford all your beautiful dolls, Soom ... *_*

Thanks for the pics, rottedgirl!

19. Isn't he wonderful! For one crazed moment I comtemplated getting an extra body too...so both heads could have a home.*_* I've never had fantasy parts...but I've eyed Chrom's wolf parts for so long...that this tiger parts might be the one time I go for it.

Do you like the tawney or white skin best? I'm torn. On one hand I like the tawney...but Noe (my Photon) is white and I have so much fun with him. Ugh!:?

20. I can't wait until NYCC next weekend. Soom has it posted that Phonolus will be on display. I think seeing him in person is going to break me XD