1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom MD October: Nephelin – Sacred Vow

Oct 5, 2010

1. Seems a little too high to be ears. I was wondering the same thing though.

2. They could extend further down her head. The wig's braid is making it hard to tell. I just thought the idea of "horn ears" would be interesting.

3. I was wondering this too. xD But who knows...Soom might say us that these horns are ears... <.<
      Are the tips of the horny ears transparent? Or am I false?

I hope we won't have to wait too long for more pictures... O__O
      I'm definately interested in her. ;3 And actually I'm happy that
      I waited with buying dolls and didn't order EID Carina, Eva or
      MNF Chloe. xDD

Her mouth is very Amberlike... Ö_Ö But her nose is a bit bigger I think...

4. I was expecting to see tinies, and my first thought on seeing that it was an SD was 'yes! wallet is fine!'. X3 Now though I'm not so sure... lovely wings and outfit. I look forward to seeing the rest of the pictures, even if I can't get her. :)

5. My first thought was 'dragon' after seeing the wings and what I thought were ears, so you're not alone in thinking that. :) Maybe ears-stroke-crest?

6. Dang I was hoping for tinies since they don't do anything for me. Damn, okay so far this girl has my attention.

7. Looks like they are. Even better <,< ..
      In case you buy her, you know you gotta spam her all over the German board, right? :whee:

8. phew, female, im safe :XD:
      btw the wings looks pretty nice, im curious to see more pictures, maybe friday..

9. I'm sad we don't get tinies. D: She is pretty though. Curious to see how she turns out.

10. All you're getting out of me is an, "OH CRAP."

She reminds me of Topaz from what I can see so far (and since I adored Topaz and never brought her home, this is GOOD for me).
      There's also a lingering sort of Cuprit vibe.. she's the first doll since Cuprit I've really looked at and had the wind knocked out of me.

It seems very unlikely that I'm not going to want this one.. I sense a fullset coming straight my way.

Now to go sell everything I own. x_____x

11. She's gorgeous!

12. Yes of course. ^o^ But I have to wait for the next pictures
      and if I like them I will buy her in a heartbeat. ;3

I'm curious about the feet too...but with Tuff and Sueve I was sure there would be something special
      behind the clouds and we all know there wasn't anything special. ;__;

I think I want to make her into a moth demon, marsh nymph or a half dragon with pearls...

13. She remind me a bit Topaz too, her hands also are the same shape as Coquina, btw imo she's related with Sphaler or Monzo, and i'll bet that she'll wear wings in someway like Monzo

14. Seems like I am safe .... I was expecting tinies and she is not for me I guess lol
      anyway, she look sooooo cool !!
      I also thought she is a dragon >___<

15. Will I ever be free from Soom layaways I wonder...*sigh some more and stare at the pretty bat/dragon/? resin lady*

16. Second all of this. I was smitten with Topaz and Cuprit, but not enough to bring them home. (I couldn't justify the cost.) This girl, however, may change that.

Are we betting on a Friday or Sunday release?

17. I hope that we will see more pictures sooner than the release on Friday or later... <.<
      I have to upload Paypal. <3
      I'm curious about the theme...is she a dragon or a bat? Why the name: "sacred vow" she is not very angellike...
      or holy... because she won't has wings like Tuff and Sueve... >.<

18. Wait! What the what??? They are skipping the MD tiny??? Sad now!

She looks cool but not anything I want.

19. I am dead. I have always dreamed of owning Amber, and she has that same ethereal look about her. Would be nice if I hadn't unloaded LOTS of dollars on Maria Ushiromiya from Volks...

/sigh

If she is a centaur lady with wings, it's not even a choice anymore for me...it's a must.

20. In the Soom teenie thread a lot of people were saying that they have spoken to people at the soom store, and that they decided to push back the soom teenies to next month.

I'm liking this girls wings, head piece things....can't decide if I'm liking her face yet thou...