1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom MD October: Nephelin – Sacred Vow

Oct 5, 2010

1. I'm disappointed with the lack of a centauroid tiny. I was actually looking forward to the possibility of those. This girl is pretty but she doesn't grab me in the slightest, I think part of it is because I feel that Soom has been lazy on the sculpting for a long time and they seem to be recycling parts.

2. Hmm.... she's very pretty. I ended up passing on Epidos because there were a few things that just didn't quite do it for me, and money wasn't there. I really would have liked a bigger centaur >.> *whistles innocently*

She is very pretty, and I'm kind of worried to see more pics. So far she's kind of snagged my interest, but the only Soom monthly that's really killed me so far was Vesuvia, and I talked myself out of her -.- stupid on my part. But I look forward to seeing the rest of her pics, hoping for some pretty fantasy feets.

3. She's very pretty, but I think I'm safe. Can't wait to see more pics, though!

4. But we're sue about the possibility that soom wil put on sale centauroid mini?
      What if the subsection centauroid is for male centauroid only?
      IMo was even logical that this new MD is female, since epidos was male and even soom don't offer tinies as tuff & sueve cause are msd in the end...

5. I thought she could be a Angel of some kind because of her name, but those are not Angel wings so I don't know what she could be. I am safe.

6. I was wondering if they were going to do a female version of Monzo! Looks like I got my answer. Dear god, I hope I don't fall in love with her, because I already have a Unikenta and Human Epidos on the way...

7. I'll go for the albino bat/gargoyle..the wings are clearly too batish or dragonish for her to be angel...

8. True, but why the Angel like name??? It sure had me confused there for a moment....

9. I'm on your side,as the name clearly reminds something connected with heaven or angels...

10. Oh my, she has such an ethereal, haunted beauty to her and those horns on her head look amazing. But I have bought 1/3 girls recently so I shouldn't even think of getting her! :sweat

I think her name is from the mineral Nepheline, but the name is really close to Nephilim which I think is neat! Nephilim, according to some, are supposed to be the offspring of angels (fallen) and humans, that were said to be giant.

11. I like her face and parts, she is very beautiful. I wish I could get her, but I just don't think I can....

12. Dolly- Makes sense now, did not want to get into my mom's bible literature on the name.

13. I need those wings for my EL and CIAN! They're the perfect colour!!!!!!

14. I was expecting tinies too... but since I'm more a fan of mature dolls, this is much more interesting! She looks gorgeous, I can't wait to see more of her :)

15. Hmm... I think when she´s a dragon, at least the "sacred" could match. Aren´t (or weren´t^^) Dragons sacred in China? The horns also look like the ones of asian dragons...
      Don´t know what the "vow" means, though... hmm...

16. Wait is she euclases lover? She might be she's stunning

17. WHAT?! its not a teenie gem?! lol i feel cheated...

18. I definitely see Amber in her face, but the lips look like Heliot's, from that angle, with a little Breccia thrown into the mix, maybe. And dragon wings? A dragon girl? She's amazingly pretty

19. Eeeee! I've recently been Soomed and this is the first teaser I've seen.. She looks gorgeous! I really hope she turns out to be a dragon lady of some kind. It's so exciting!

20. Guhhh she's so pretty!

Really crossing my fingers for no hooves here though. Dragon lady please, Soom.