1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom [MD/Sep] Epidos - Flame Sword discussion.

Aug 30, 2010

1. I love horses but for a doll probably have no room for it lol. So think I'm safe. Am curious to see more though. And if he's beautiful I do hope Soom releases a human version!

Those legs are beautiful, but would they be able to hold up his weight? They look really dainty compared to the rest of him. I like daintiness, but that would be my only concern about this guy.

I think it be awesome if he's released in a creamy tan color and a pale grey. >.<

2. Dear Lord of Everything Dark and Evil,

Remember ages ago when you tried to tempt me with bucket loads of money etc etc etc for my soul?

That offer...it still stands right?

Maybe yours
      M

PS....Please let the top half be some ridicolous warhead style boobs of destruction female or a condom full of walnuts rippling male...as I really just want a horse and the idea of actually scupting a horse neck and head may...may just put me off.

Oh...it is a male...I wonder if it's a stallion or a gelding?

3. i wonder, in the case he's a centaur, if they give the option to buy the human legs or instead of a half human part, the horse head and neck to go on horse body. so you can choose if you wannahave a horse, a centaur, or just a human doll.

4. I'm selling my soul......

5. I keep wondering,will it be a male horse or a female?And it will be so awsome,if they will make a female centaur!:D
      Thanks God,i'm not interested in male dolls:D

6. I've been hoping for them to bring out a centaur for almost two years now I think, I was saving up back when I was hoping Heliot would be a centaur.

And now of course when I have no money one comes out. So doomed, and so broke. T_T

7. Oh god, why soom? I so wanted soul doll's chrion, but I love soom's face sculpts. There's no way I'll be able to afford him though, he'll definately be starting over 1k T.T
      I really hope they don't do this...soon. I missed out on Silt, I don't want to miss out on more cute tinies >.<

8. Epidosite. . . essentially a mineral combination of epidote and quartz. I wonder how much research it took for them to find that. :XD:

Too much to hope for a full male human body out of this, I suppose. . . :whee:

9. This is amazing! Honestly i was stunned just by the teaser pic! I dearly hope that i will not like him :D i so do hope i will not like him to the extent of a need! But i do feel so much respect for soom, how they always make such amazing creatures! super intriguing teaser!

10. does it look to anyone else like the tail 'comes out' ? in the first picture, it looks 'fuzzy' like a hair tail to me. in the second picture, it is resin.

xtal: thank you ! :) and i just realized i am even more of a super tired dork, because i was thinking of "equi" being 'horse' and not 'epi' . i got that totally all wrong. :doh:?:o:lol:

11. Haha, exactly what I thought they were going to do, which is a nice change! xD
      A new body, but not new in the same way as a mega gem body was new.. it just had to be a completely new way of working with the animal theme, and a centaur just seemed SO likely to me.

Amusingly I thought I was going to be really upset about this, going off into a private sulk about how the male dolls always get the best creativity whilst at the same time being relieved I'm safe... but oddly I actually don't care xD
      I think when seeing those giant horse feet I just realized that having a MASSIVE doll like this around the house really isn't for me at all!
      So I'm really looking forward to seeing the full pictures and going and seeing him in person, but I'm actually very relieved that I'm totally safe and can spend my non existent money on a more my size Mixi instead xDD

Am excited for everyone who's going for him though, when the time comes!

12. Looking at the legs, it seem likely to be a centaur (since it's a fantasy character) or something similar like perhaps a unicorn (?). As Tosh asked, I do also wonder if they come in human version~ and since they have something like a basic package for their tiny last month (without all the additional parts), I wonder if it will be the same for Sept.

Seriously, I hope it's a girl, then I'm safe. LOL

13. I am slain.

And aside from being melodramatic, I can see it being likely that the tail is magnetic or some such, if only for ease of packing and less worry that it will break.

14. Man, oh man, part of me wants to hope that there's a basic/human release so I can be tempted but the other part hopes there's not or that it's in cream white or that it's another female release so that I won't tempted. Either way, I'm sooo eager to see the full release pictures as well as the price tag this MD will carry.

It's bound to be hefty.

15. Horse... interesting... If he is centaur his human part will be the same color, isn't he? [waiting for a full pic >.<]

16. Hmm, I'm likely to be picky, since I fairly recently ordered a Chiron, even though I was half expecting this from Soom. He's certainly an amazing sculpt and looks fantastic in the shot from the front; very realistic. I'm finding the way his legs move from underneath rather odd, and think Chiron, though much more cartoony, captured that a little better with the legs moving from the side of the body.
      That's just picking though; pretty excited Soom have finally done this and like others here I will really love to see what tinies they come up with (fingers crossed that they do!).

17. well.. if isn't a soom mistake, this MD is september, so could be a female if they skipped the male MD august <.<
      (i can't see the male bits on the horse)

19. Tosh
      Its' the male,belive me!!!It can be seen on the second picture.

20. It's could be that with the way this guy fits together it will be possible to hybrid the horse body together with either a male or female torso. And then you'd have to just alter the horse body it you wanted it to be female.

It will be cool to see someone make a hybrid out of this centaur body with a Sard or a Heliot upper torso/head! Or an Amber!