1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom [MD/Sep] Epidos - Flame Sword discussion.

Aug 30, 2010

1. idrisfynn
      Ooh yes!!! Amber will be so cool!!!!I was thincking if its possible to swtich his tail with Ambers tale....or a tail wig?....
      *sigh* dreams....:D

2. Darn the pictures aren't showing up for me. Actually SOOM pictures havn't been showing up for a couple of days fo rme now. I am not sure why.
      EDIT: Ah it was my security settings. I fixed it!

Wow look at the attention to anatomical detail and the joints look versitile. I can't wait to see the rest of this!

3. No no noooooo I didn't need to think about possible tiny centaurs!!!!!!!
      Oh well, I agree in hoping the human part of him isn't huge like MG size..
      and I'm curious if he'll also have a human only version (probably) honestly
      if the horse body amazes me (already does) then I won't care what the rest
      of him looks like....I NEED a horse body....this is not a doll to procrastinate
      over and hope for a reasonable second-hand price *cringe*.
      Guessing he's CW but with PS you can't always tell.....I'd die if he were in other
      colors like GS or if they wanted to try their black resin again. Wow he would look
      AMAZING in tan or bronze resin!!!!!!! I hope he isn't typical SG MD height though.
      He really should be taller.

edit: I never even considered it might be a full horse since Soom hasn't actually
      ventured into that area, I would love that so much more since I've been eyeing
      Nightmare the last few months. But it doesn't seem likely.

4. Ok, if it's a male centaur, I'm safe, but if they release a female version of this... oh boy.

5. Based on their naming of the MDs my brain jumps straight to minerals. :lol: That happens to me sometimes, my brain fills in what I think it should say. :sweat

6. The horse looks fantastic!!! "flames sword" made me think if it is a Knight. However I think a Knight + a horse must too expensive, soom couldn't release a too much expensive doll that less people could buy it.
      so I think maybe Epidos is half man half horse^^?

7. So Cool !!! Can't wait to see full :D

8. definitely not soomed this time due to the fact that his price tag will be out of my budget and that I don't need a centuar, but this already seems so promising! I'm already absolutely amazed and can't wait to see how the fullset looks like!

9. Hmm not intrested in the huge centaur body and not to find of the body sculpt so far, but tiny centaurs thats something else^^
      However I want to see his face, till its the most important part for me.
      If I like it there is still hope he will be rereleased one day as human :)

10. I has been waiting for long for Centaur from SOOM
      and I thought it hopeless, then plan to buy one from Souldoll. (for hybrid with Heliot)

But...Soom gonna kill me this month O_o"
      Double joint on his leg is look very nice ><b
      Can't wait to see more picture :D
      (Hope he has handsome mole :P)

11. Yay! A centaur that actually looks anatomically correct? Jeez SOOM, way to taunt me when I'm still saving up for my poor MD miho's body....
      -sits in a corner-

12. Love these horse legs!!! O_O

I think that Epidos have resin tale in both shots...

13. this centaur looks very, very interesting! although i'm not tempted, but i've never seen a centaur body before!! >:U epidos looks amazing already!! i'm also curious as to how much this guy will fetch...and in a year or two? *twitch*

14. I think it's definitely a male centaur. You can see just a lil bit of male genitalia on the second shot. Love his overall structure so far and from the two shots, he does seem proportionate and well done :)
      Gahh...I dont think I have the moolah to get him though....

eta: dunno if he IS a centaur or a horse though hehe...what if it's a horse AND a human dude in a package? .......nahh, too much money??? unless they sell seperately.

15. I would actually love centaur tinies, too. TOO CUTE.

I'm really interested in seeing what's going on up top with this guy, if it will be interchangeable/swappable with other SG bodies. That would be something. This fella is going to be SOOOO expensive.

16. Actually is was only $850 for the Centaur itself with human torso and a choice of either human or centaur head... the $1150 was inclusive of a Human lower body and that was if it was Whiteskin...

Oh gawd I'm going to be up to my eyeballs on this one... Thank God you can negotiate long laybys!!!

And yup looked again thats fur/hair in the first picture definitely not resin..... another outrageously designed outfit perhaps??

17. Flabbergasted! Those legs....
      If it is a female, i'm dead... Ehrm, at least my economy will be...
      Or I will join the line to sell the other half of my soul (the first half I already gave for Beryl)...

In any case, the suspense is intense.

18. You can negotiate them ? really? What would be the longest?

19. I think the longest is 4 month, but I might be wrong (couldn't access Sooms infor page just now).

20. This is total madness @_@ I though Soom would jump on this eventually, but wow. Personally I can't wait for his face, but sadly my doll funds are depleted as of late.