1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom [MD/Sep] Epidos - Flame Sword discussion.

Aug 30, 2010

1. One thing about Domuya's Nightmare--he tended to collapse like pancake batter under his or his rider's weight. Even though he was a masterful piece of BJD engineering, it looks like Soom paid really close attention to the joints and pose ability. I think there's even a joint in the belly line, which looks very smooth and subtle. It would be really interesting to see this guy next to Chiron and Nightmare both!

It would be neat if they released a female "rider" doll for this body :) That came with a saddle. Since it's definitely a male horse it would be neat if the rider was like a Lady Godiva style elf or something.

2. :o Well now that I have my jaw off the floor I can jump up and down and cheer because this is one month my wallet will not end up empty... oh wait ... too late. Bought vampire with a brain. Well all those hooves look interesting but I have no room for anything as large as this doll is going to be unless we give up using the diningroom table. Hopefully they'll come out with a smaller version of this one unless the tiny unicorns they've already produced were the tinies for this possible horse/unicorn/centaur?

3. Well, I hope if they do make teenies of this they would have the options that Domadoll has for it's line of teeny centaurs. To choose either human legs or the centaur part.

4. Well I am safe from a larger size centaur. I just wouldn't have the room to get one.....nor could I take them out to meets lolz. Not sure if I like the front leg joints. The back legs look nice.......but this is a good sign. I am hoping that Soom released a Teenie Gem Centaur MD in the future. It's the only tiny I want!

5. I'm most certainly in trouble from this guy, if his face is as irresistable as the rest of him. Otherwise I might by hybriding his body >.> Provided there's enough in the wallet, of course.

Haven't wanted a monthly this bad since Vesuvia, and I talked myself out of her. I've been saying for months they were going to do a centaur XD So glad they finally did. I actually hope they release a couple more pictures but hold off on the release date a bit. I could use the time to save money.

6. The freaking out comments in the comment section on Soom made me lol!! He is going to cost SOOOO much money!!! I can't wait to see more pics but I'm going to have to wait for something smaller and cheaper!

But AWESOME! I like the jointing on the legs and I think he'll look amazing along with the Souldoll centaur. I think we are going to have heards of hot roaming centaurs soon! And I wonder if oom will make a female centaur in two months after next months teenie gem??

7. Uh... I just hope beyond hope that he's mega gem, so I can be safe. I don't like buff men. XD

It would be wonderful if Soom offered male x female options... Imagine that. The upper body can be female (with female head) or male (with male head). 2 MDs in one horse body + 2 human types options. So they skipped a month to give us a choice. ^^ Hehehhe... I so want to see the tinies, too. But first, must see the face and that upper torso! =A=

8. I hope with this centaur it opens up the possibilities of soom doing other four footed critters. I would love something with a lion butt. :) Oh the tinies on those would be killer too.

I can't wait to see the rest of this guys pics, I'm hopeing I can resist.

9. I am definitely excited about the possibility of another centaur on the market! Very cool!

10. I have read of Kentaurides, those who are the sisters of Centaur's in some lore, and the legs appear "demure" and somewhat feminine for a male~not that there is anything wrong with that lol~ Yep, a touch feminine to me. Either way, Soom has created a gorgeous body. I would love to see a mini size..pictures and price soon I hope:)

11. As another person already pointed out, you can tell it's a he by looking at the teaser image. :)

12. And just when it seems that Soom MD's were getting kind of predictable, they throw this at us! Bravo, Soom. :lol: Funny how the teaser is the opposite of their normal teasers, which tend to only show the top half. Guess they didn't want to shock us too badly at once. xD

How exiting to finally see a centaur from them! I am completely safe, unless he happens to have a face I adore and comes in NS, in which case I may have to get him as a human. ^_~

It's the possible tinies that worry me, or should I say, my wallet. *_*

13. This is exactly my thought! XD I was like, "Woooooooooooooooow!" because I assumed it might be something quite predictable. Wrong! They still have many surprises in store!

14. we're still not sure that he will be SD size. he could also be smaller :O

15. Oooooooh! That would be interesting if he was smaller! I'm leaning toward him being a big boy though.

16. This doll...is gunna be...AMAZING!

17. Horse or centaur I'm soomed XD. *waves goodbye to savings*

18. That'd be so awesome! I'd love a sphinx out of Soom. I would buy one in a heartbeat!

I also hope for a Naga..XD I would die for that.

19. can't you see a pegasus coming down the road?

20. Fantastic! I "see" now so thanks for clarifying Ostrich.
      Epidos has so much definiton. The sculpt has to be devine!