1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom [MD/Sep] Epidos - Flame Sword discussion.

Aug 30, 2010

1. second that....
      :doh:doh:doh
      everything else has been forgotten immediately.... a 6 month layaway... hope to ask for it....:o:...(

2. Oooo...definitely! I can't wait to see this guy, but I'm pretty sure I won't be attacking with my savings :|...well, I hope not!

3. An ebony one, Cat... lol
      You'd sell poor Bob's toys to obtain him. XD

4. I would looooooooove to see a Naga. XD

5. where are MD/August ??? the last is MD/Jul, but this say MD/Sep :?:?:?

6. Is it bad that I'm hopeing and praying its JUST a horse, because my wallet can't afford a Centaur, and I couldn't pass that up.

7. :o ...As with most Soom teasers, I'm just eagerly awaiting the rest of the pictures. Any wild conjectures on my part are being held back by incredible curiosity. :XD: They don't call them teasers for nothing...

...that said, if the "flame sword" idea is some epic battlehorse fullset to be used by another dolly, I might die a little.

8. Soom had to delay any August release because they were
      still busy perfecting this guy, so he's the September release!! XD

I would LOVE a PEGASUS!!!!!!!!!!A huge part of me hopes he's full
      horse form so I can finally have my flying horse :-(

9. I really hope he isn't too muscley. It's such a turn-off that so many companies are making their male dolls too buff. I wish some companies would just make normal, slightly athletic males instead of crazy muscles on top of muscles.

But I really, really hope that his face is to die for. That's the most important part. I'm not as much of a horse connoisseur, so I'm not so picky about the little things off about his horse body. I find that to be funny really. People certainly aren't as picky about the cat or dogs (that were off-topic anyway) that came out! Oh well, it's all up to what is important to you. And if you know horses, it probably would be a big turn-off to see those little problems.

10. Oh so that's why he was pushed back! SO much detail. Hm, I kinda was hoping for something else >.< He's going to be SO expensive. I find it hilarious how we were all complaining about hooves and then SOOM throws four at us lmao. It's a pretty cool concept but I'll have to see the face, the price tag might be a bit nuts for me. Especially if he's offered in different colors...
      I'm hoping for a beautiful face!

11. You know...the fact that every other teaser pic doesn't show the lower half makes me a little curious...if the lower half isn't what they were wanting everyone to be guessing about, maybe expecting a human top is wrong. As in, if they wanted a centaur to be a surprise, why not show the top and leave the bottom as the surprise. But having the bottom showing, a lot of people will assume human upper half, so then where's the surprise? Anyone else?

12. I really really hope he's ugly and I don't want him/her D=

*whimper*

XD Gawd, I'm looking at my dolls right now stroking my chin thinking 'hmmm well, I could sell that one and that one and that...' Lmao.

13. Wow.

I'm intrigued. Very intrigued. Don't think I'll be getting him though, since I'm super picky about boy dolls. Though, if they release a female centaur, wooooah boy, I might be totally doomed.

Damn you soom! Making me spend my money and push back other dolls I want.

14. O.O I would love to have him in like a palamino or ebony.

15. wow if he wasn't a limited then i would buy him/her! i love centaurs and thought i was stuck wihtt he annorexic one from souldoll! but i have no money so this one will just be something i can only dream about...

16. Spot on AngelicOphelia

And this is why I'm a tad excited....in the past they have seem to use the face in the teaser, then the big reveal being the wings/hooves/paws/talons etc.

Then again maybe Soom are over the surprise factor, tired of the disappointment from their fans.

So I'm waiting very patiently and hoping to have enough dosh if it is what I hope for

17. The jointing system at the shoulders is amazing o.o It also looks like a deathtrap for fingers XD

18. It's also possible that they wanted to show the lower half so that everyone will be more understanding of the delay. Plus maybe an element of showing it off - they must be incredibly proud that they managed to sculpt something so amazing in such a short amount of time.

Plus, I think people are getting as much anticipation out of this discussion as with any other MD. Instead of 'will it be hooves or not hooves?', we just have 'is it a horse or something more?' XD

19. All very true. I'm very much looking forward to seeing the rest of the pics and what his face will look like. I wasn't a fan of Chiron's face, so that threw me off completely. The horse parts so far look amazing, I love the detail in it. I'm also a hundred percent sure that I will never be able to afford him, and he doesn't fit any of my characters anyway, so he would be a complete whim to buy. Too bad, but I can't wait to see what other people make out of him :)

20. Everyone has such amazing ideas! Possible tiny centaurs next month...possible other four legged creatures in the future...possible pegasus....brilliant!

I don't need to own this one, but I do need to see some more pics!