1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Mecha Angel 80cm

Feb 22, 2007

1. 80 centimeters is a little more then half my height..*giggles*

More I think about the idea, the more I'd love to see one of those huge dolls in person...it would be intereating to see the detail level and whatnot. :)

2. 80cm is half my height as well, but hey, I think it would be fun to have a doll that tall. XD

~Anrui

3. I'm hoping for something around 70 to 75 cm.... The tallest Korean BJD is 72 cm (Dollmore Kyle) The tallest of the BJD are the Bishonen House at a 77cm wallop. At that height taller I imagine would become a chore to carry him around... we'll see what he looks like... darn I hate teasers like that. He looks like he's very well muscled...mmm might be an alternative that I didn't foresee.

4. I think my DOD is big enough and he is just 64cm. I woulnd't really go for a taller doll...

But I'm curious anyway, it's always great to see new bjds ;)

5. Hmmm...I'm very curious, I'm not sure how I feel about the height, I'd be worried that he might be a bit heavy and ackward to handle, but I could be wrong. I used to worry about that with my 60cm dolls, and it proved to not be an issue. I guess what concerns me most is sculpt rather than height.

6. Wah!!! I hope he's 80cm!!
      He would be taller than half my height!! Half of me is 77cm... almost 77.5, but not quite.
      I think this would be so cool! I look forward to this doll!

7. OMIGOD! Bigger than 70 cm? I think that the Dollshe and Dollzone boys at 70 cm are almost too tall.

I own two Dollzone 1/3 boys and love them to death, but they are a handfull! I love their sculpt and their bodies pose like a dream, but I don't think I could handle much taller than they are.

I am very curious about this new boy, though. I always told myself that 62 cm was tall enough, and I would not buy a doll taller than that; but then I fell in love with Lahoo (who's 65 cm) and then my Dollzone boys, Cloud and Shadow.

Which only goes to show, if he's totally gorgeous, height doesn't matter, I guess. But, think about it! Where are we going to find shoes for him?!!!:?

8. lol yes! boyfriend height dolly oAo!

9. Okay now that we KNOW the name of the new doll this thread will stop being bumped around everywhere and will prevent it from being merged.

This is a discussion thread on the new body type as shown in this news.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119470

[​IMG]

Okay he source of the image is Soom so I have to assume it is from Soom. I hope more info will follow.

10. Where did you find it on Soom? I cant see it anywhere.

TC

11. If you click on the image to see it's propreties it's written:
      http://dollsoom.com/board/data/0702230629image_skat2_1.jpg
      That's how I figured out it was Soom. Then again it might be a another company that will sell under Soom. I really don't think it's the Nobility doll mold that they merge the old thread with.

12. Whoa, he's all gangley... I would be afraid he would fall down!

13. He really does look 70-80 cms high...o_o..Interestening..

14. I think it was posted in the boards on Soom.

While interesting looking I don't think this new body is really on my want list...another tall lanky/skinny limbed boy. I think I prefer their normal bodies personally.

15. he is a nose dive waiting to happen....he'd make an awesome android XD

16. I don't think he'll be any worse than a Hound or a Bishonen House. I wish they would post more info.. I guess they are going to give us teasers everyday...:huh?: :kitty1

17. I just checked the forum... can't see new info sorry... maybe someone else will be more successful than me.

18. Woah!! From SOOM!!!! I can't wait to know something more from him! He looks gorgeous!!!!! I'm fan of SOOM.

19. Woah!! From SOOM!!!! I can't wait to know something more from him! He looks gorgeous!!!!! I'm fan of SOOM.