1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Mecha Angel 80cm

Feb 22, 2007

1. Thank you so much guys for sharing those awesome pictures, they made me want a mecha even more... *gasp*

2. Whee! I just picked mine up from the post office! He's so gorgeous.

I'm not sure I can say this, and mods please correct me if I can't, but I've never seen a company go so all-out with a doll's, uh, junk. x_x Is that normal Soom procedure, or a Mecha Angel thing? I was like, WOAH! LOOKIT! I think my mom was pretty shocked.

3. Can't wait to see him! Have you double check on the foot ankle fit yet? It has two locking pieces (like legos). Course I can't get the arms on mine to hold a pose. Should I tighten them?

PancakeGenocide: I'd say he's up there with Dollshe. He is suppose to be an
      adult afterall.;)

4. I'd love to see nude comparison pics of AM's body, with other tall dolls. If anyone has a couple of them, could you do some pics together? I've yet to see pics of the body without clothing... Thanks!

5. All ball jointed dolls that I've seen have the "junk", not just Soom. I knew this was gonna happen so I bought him underwear. ;)

6. I was kind of hoping to see a close up of how they handled his 'junk'.:blush :blush It is hard to tell in most of the pictures you see... *_* :?

It isn't a deciding factor in the dolls I purchase, but it does sway the judges (ie my fiance) when it comes time to buy the buggers. :sweat

7. I'm aware that all BJD's are anatomically correct; it's not like Sabik is my first doll. It's just that my only other boy's unit is rather vague and not detailed, but Sabik's is glaringly realistic.

8. I'm completely obssessed with this mold - wow wow wow!!!!

Idrisfynn - we need to convince Soom to release this gorgeous boy in a snow skintone!!! :aheartbea

9. My boy Maxmillian Poole is at the post office but I won't get to see him until I get home from work tonight:...( But I hope to put up pictures either today or tomarrow:)

~Briar

10. OK, I'm curious: will your fella be happier if the doll is realistic, or happier if the underpant-contents are vague?

Lucy

11. Finally!!! My boy us at customs!! I hope he arrives by Friday, before I go on holidays.

12. Zagzagael-- They're supposed to be releasing a female, but they haven't said anything as to when. Hopefully, they'll re-release him in BW at that time. *_* He'd be stunning! *drool*

FunnyLori- As for how realistic his genitals are, suffice it to say that they are quite realistic. Rediculously. I can get a picture, if you like, but I will feel like a huge pervert, and my doll will feel violated. x_o

13. Well I have put Eru up for sale, I absolutly adore him and he is so unique, gorgeous and manly...but he is too big for me.
      So if he was a bit smaller I would've kept him but I can't make him smaller hihi XDD

his thread is HERE

14. My fiance likes them un-cut... If they are circumsized then it bothers him and I would have to mod the doll so that you can't tell. He doesn't like them to be vague unless it is a child's or angel's body because they are either too much like Ken or they make him feel uncomfortable. He is very sensitive towards this, a Ryoma is completely unacceptable, as are dolls that are more buff than my fiance (no Jace :(). So it is a lot easier to convince him of a sculpt if they are still intact.

I don't want you to feel like a perv or like you are violating your doll at all! :o I dont need a picture of his junk. I was just courious how above and beyond most other dolls Soom went with it... But in no way do I want to make you uncomfortable. I am sure some where down the line I will happen upon a picture that is just clear enough to get the idea.

15. Ahhh, gotcha.

Poor boy, worrying about doll foreskins. My husband is also very sweet & caring about doll-feelings: he gets upset about dolls with modded wounds, for instance.

It's true that some dolls look obviously uncut, while others look circumcised. I'm never too sure about the Dolshe boys, & they are my only guys, but, then again, fewer men in the UK are circumcised.

Tralalala! Stopping talking about this before the mods say it's getting X-rated!

Lucy

16. Thats one big doll!

A bit to lanky for my taste, but what amazing detail!

17. Haha, I went ahead and took the pictures anyway, FunnyLori. It's just kind of awkward taking pictures of an inanimate object's genitals. I'll upload them onto my PhotoBucket and PM you with the link. I don't think it's really a good idea for me to publicly post macro shots of dolly bits.

18. Thank you very much! The pictures were very helpful. *scuttles off to harrass fiance* I hope he can make exceptions... :hopeful:

And good idea on not publicly showing them... They probably would cause quite a stir and numerous faintings... :blush