1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Mecha Angel 80cm

Feb 22, 2007

1. Yeah, he's a little too lanky for me. *sigh*. Oh, well, I'm sure he won't be the last of the boy dolls pushing 80 cm.

2. I think yukihotaru was talking about the Full Operation Ryoma thing, who IS 63cm, the threads were merged when they shouldn't have been and got all confusing, I don't think anyone knows how tall Mecha Angel is.

3. I see... We'll have to wait a little longer to know more about him!! :D

4. I agree that he would be an awesome amazing android! And Soom always does amazing work- so I'm way excited to see more!

5. Yes if people are afraid about him posing... All the Soom dolls I have encountered were GREAT POSERS... and sueded they were solid as a rock. So I'm really looking forward that guy.

6. Mikel would pose great if I had strung him a bit tighter. :D He'll be taken apart, cleaned, reblushed and restrung soon. Maybe I'll suede him too. ^^

I look forward to an official annoucement! :D

~Anrui

7. I'm hoping he's around 75cm. That's what I need for my tallest character even though this body looks too skinny to suit my needs. I understand that at a certain height the weight of the resin causes engineering problems... but Aeschylus really needs stronger looking limbs.

I'll wait for more info/pics and if he's not right I'll look forward to seeing the 75cm body Elysium is working on.

After that, I'm done with tall. I want some really nicely engineered short boys next!

8. He's very... er... thin. I can think of some characters he'd be great for, since he's so tall and skinny, but I don't like him. Which is a shame, I like the large dolls.

9. He does look unnaturally gangly, even more so than Hound. I'd love a huge doll, but he just looks so scrawny..

10. Good lord he is LAAAAAANK-Y!

11. Oh my! Naked he looks kinda like an alien!! O_o

It's fun to see a new size though!

Raven

12. A huge doll that was wider/more muscular would be awesome. I'd really really love to have a doll that is like Randel Orland from Pumpkin Scissors :3

13. Hrm...... :o

14. OMG think of the shipping fee that'd have to come with accomodating a box to fit him lol!!

I like the torso and the face looks great - but the legs and arms really need to be a bit chunkier so he looks in proportion. he's already got muscly well built torso, if the legs and arms were chunkier it would make more sense visually.

15. hehehe maybe my Bishonen House has made me used to seeing muscular torso with little legs LOL... argh looks like there won't be any update on him till Monday... the waiting is gong to kill me.

16. Gorgeous sculpting, but way to thin for me.

17. I really like him! Too bad he's looking WAY too tall for me... but that face... I might change my mind some day. =_=

18. I updated my link, as well.

19. XD I just bought my dollzone Yuu in January to be my tallest character's doll and now they come out with him? O_O Hehe, my character is suppose to be 7'3ft >_> Blah, I have the price on him isn't high ^^ I still have to save for my F-31

20. I love the body detail, gorgeous. I can't wait until they release more information :D