1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Mecha Angel Vega, 79cm Girl

Oct 24, 2007

1. I really wish I hadn't seen this....

2. OH my... I don't think I should have seen her either...even being that big. She's just wow!

3. So since she's a 5-days doll does tha tmean she is only available for ordering for 5 days and then they stop? Same with the Elf Sabik?

4. They may open her for release as a separate edition similar to what they've done with Sabik~

And my gosh, she's BEAUTIFUL!!

5. Well I am just curious. Can I order her now or is it stopped? How long do I have? lol

6. The ordering period for Vega is from 10-26 to 10-30 (Korean time). And don't forget, Soom takes layaway. :mwahaha

7. Looking at Vega's arms and legs . . . they certianly seem more muscular than Sabik or Corvi (same body on both the guys I guess). I really love my Corvi, but his arms and legs are very spidery. Next to Corvi or Sabik, lovely Vega may seem even more manly/powerful than she does alone.

8. Does anyone know if the crown thing is included with her clothes?
      Because I can't see it on that page if it is =_=
      And THAT makes her all the more goddess looking *grumble*

Sabriell

9. I so wish I hadn't clicked on the link. Gahh, I don't need another girl.

I agree with Barb, her nose is incredible and very Bermann like.

Acck, I so don't need anymore dolls.

10. gosh how pretty! But she too tall for me:sweat

11. Hmm...I hadn't thought of that - skirts would probably work. Oh dear...well...more dolls to think about. Gah! :doh (I'm really lusting after that Sabik Elf, though)

12. IF....only if I had the money....even with layaway....gosh she is so Goddess like and she could really fit in as a evil Queen for my empire, but....I would have to show hubby first and let him decide since he wants to get me a doll, but I don't know....her height would be a BIG challenge to shop for.....

13. Does Soom take PayPal?

14. SOOM does take PayPal.

15. This is getting dangerous, LOL. I could actually afford her if I use up my PayPal funds. Gahhhhhhh

16. It just says "necklace" and does not mention the head piece, so I assumed it is not included. I feel the same way you do. The headpiece makes the outfit. I decided not to order the outfit when I saw the necklace was not included. Anyway, I think she'll be demanding that I sew things in her size.

17. yea i totally want to get her full set, it's because of the overall design that I want to get her. Without the accessories I think I won't try to get the money quickly. Does anyone know the information about putting her on layaway? like how long and how much they take per month?

18. 120 day layway max.

19. She is gorgeous! But so big - and I don't want to even think about finding clothes for her.